• filter:

Amex Website Changes - How to Add Offers to Multiple Cards

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amex seems to have made changes to its website recently and I can't find a way to add Amex Offers to additional cards, only the primary card.  I have an Amex Everyday account with several cards--two additional users connected to my main account login, and a third that has its own login.  Previously I was able to select any of the cards on the main login and then add Amex Offers.  Now, I can't find a way to select the additional cards.  Has anyone found a way to do this since the redesign?  I hope that I'm missing something simple. 

A workaround is to create separate online accounts for each card...but was hoping not to have to do that unless it is now required.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
maybe make logins for all cards

rated:
I was never able to select my secondary cards and add offers. I always had to use a different login for them.

rated:
Interesting! Until a few weeks ago, I could see and select my secondary cards via icons (identified by the card's last four digits) on the main page. Using multiple browser tabs, I could have all selected simultaneously with the same login, allowing the same offer to be added to all cards. But if this is now gone, I will just have to create separate online accounts--not a huge deal, but it's disappointing when websites are redesigned to make them less useful. Aside from this issue, the new design is not very impressive and seems geared toward mobile use even when on a computer.

rated:
NEDeals said:   ...the new design is not very impressive and seems geared toward mobile use even when on a computer.

Agree 100%.   I keep wondering how much Amex paid for the site redesign.  However much it was, they paid too much.

rated:
slappycakes said:   NEDeals said:   ...the new design is not very impressive and seems geared toward mobile use even when on a computer.

Agree 100%.   I keep wondering how much Amex paid for the site redesign.  However much it was, they paid too much.

Is this where every bank site is going to now? I hate Amex and Chase sites the most.

rated:
I really like the new Chase site. They've even made a few real improvements since the original roll out.

And the Amex update (which hasn't propagated to every page yet, I think) isn't too bad either, other than looking as flat as the butt ugly Windows 10.

At least they are finally starting to use responsive design, which is the way to go to make websites usable on any screen size.

rated:
This specific link will log you in to one of the old interfaces:

https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/logon/us/action?request_...

rated:
If you want the simplified link without the redirect or Fatwallet referer, here it is:

https://online.americanexpress.com/myca/acctmgmt/us/myaccountsummary.do?request_type=authreg_acctAccountSummary&Face=en_US&pageView=janus&omnlogin=us_homepage_myca

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017