• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
American Express $AXP sees an earnings beat on 2Q17 earnings

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
yeah but where's the recording of their CEO's crazy rant

rated:
And this isnt in individual stock discussions because... ?

rated:
kamalktk said:   And this isnt in individual stock discussions because... ?
  Because this hasn't been a finance forum in long time.  Latest not finance discussion includes Amazon shopping with just launched vendors, Tesla model 3, BS citation for fire hazard, and MA tax return processing delayed to name a few.  

rated:
seawolf21 said:   kamalktk said:   And this isnt in individual stock discussions because... ?Because this hasn't been a finance forum in long time.  Latest not finance discussion includes Amazon shopping with just launched vendors, Tesla model 3, BS citation for fire hazard, and MA tax return processing delayed to name a few.  All are topics dealing with money

rated:
Not to rain on the parade, OP (which means I'm raining on the parade) but AXP was down 1% after-hours after the earnings announcement.

Oh, and your link doesn't work either.

rated:
scripta said:   
seawolf21 said:   
Because this hasn't been a finance forum in long time.  Latest not finance discussion includes Amazon shopping with just launched vendors, Tesla model 3, BS citation for fire hazard, and MA tax return processing delayed to name a few.  

All are topics dealing with money

Exactly my point.  "Finance" is just a catch-all for anything that doesn't fit into hot deals, free stuff, and travel.  So if my Amazon package is one day late, it's finance.   Crazy lady not cleaning up after her dog in front of my property; finance. My faucet leaking; finance.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   
scripta said:   
seawolf21 said:   
Because this hasn't been a finance forum in long time.  Latest not finance discussion includes Amazon shotsping with just launched vendors, Tesla model 3, BS citation for fire hazard, and MA tax return processing delayed to name a few.  

All are topics dealing with money

Exactly my point.  "Finance" is just a catch-all for anything that doesn't fit into hot deals, free stuff, and travel.  So if my Amazon package is one day late, it's finance.   Crazy lady not cleaning up after her dog in front of my property; finance. My faucet leaking; finance.

none of that is a valid defense of this topic being its own topic in FWF. there is a large umbrella thread for small-audience niche posts of this type.

rated:
Let's cut to the Chase. This looks like SPAM. OP posted another similar thread to the same website earlier. I reported it to the mods and it's been deleted. I say this one should be removed too.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017