• filter:

Class Actuion Law Suit against eBay and their unfair return process, anyone?!?!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hi All,
Here (me) is yet another victim of the eBay return process where buyers just have to allege whatnot and hop eBay gives them their money back and the seller ends up with a returned item that is far from the condition they gave it to the buyer: aka a brand new laptop for example that is now opened, used and tampered with...
I am not going to get into the details. Anyone reading this post will have their own sad story to tell. Not the right place here in this topic.
I am posting this to seek a CA attorney willing to take on a class action suit against them for those practices, and hopefully to put them out of business. Authorizing a return that you do not authorize with no real legit reason is just a scam on its own. eBay doesn't even bother reviewing, they just authorize automatically, putting you out of business.
Fighting this injustice on our own, one at a time is a lost cause, eBay will crush you. Coming at them well organized and in a large number (I am sure it will not be a problem to get tens of thousands of burnt sellers) with attorney willing to take on them will be different.
Anyone?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
KCMO said:   I am posting this to seek a CA attorney willing to take on a class action suit against them for those practices, and hopefully to put them out of business.

Yeah...  Good luck with that.

rated:
Don't you know? eBay doesn't really want to even sell your laptop for you.

rated:
Aint gonna find any attorneys at FWF. Try the Yellow Pages

rated:
KCMO said:   Here (me) is yet another victim of the eBay return process where buyers just have to allege whatnot and hop eBay gives them their money back and the seller ends up with a returned item that is far from the condition they gave it to the buyer: aka a brand new laptop for example that is now opened, used and tampered with...
  You agree to abide by eBay's rules whenever you list something. If you don't like that, why not start your own site because no lawyer will take on a case like this.

rated:
Maybe you should stop listing through them?

rated:
There's plenty of free armchair attorneys on here and the internet.. will that work for you?

rated:
KCMO said:   Hi All,
Here (me) is yet another victim of the eBay return process where buyers just have to allege whatnot and hop eBay gives them their money back and the seller ends up with a returned item that is far from the condition they gave it to the buyer: aka a brand new laptop for example that is now opened, used and tampered with...
I am not going to get into the details. Anyone reading this post will have their own sad story to tell. Not the right place here in this topic.
I am posting this to seek a CA attorney willing to take on a class action suit against them for those practices, and hopefully to put them out of business. Authorizing a return that you do not authorize with no real legit reason is just a scam on its own. eBay doesn't even bother reviewing, they just authorize automatically, putting you out of business.
Fighting this injustice on our own, one at a time is a lost cause, eBay will crush you. Coming at them well organized and in a large number (I am sure it will not be a problem to get tens of thousands of burnt sellers) with attorney willing to take on them will be different.
Anyone?

Start a Class Action

Good luck with that...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017