• filter:

PNC $100 bonus 4/3/2/1% catagories

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Cash Rewards visa card from PNC.  Its relatively new, and has a $100 bonus offer after $1k purchases in 90 days.

4% gas
3% dining
2% groceries
1% everything else

(up to $8k in purchases in each category)

no annual fee
Not super useful for me and the $100 bonus isn't worth time, but might be great for some other FWFr's

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've had this card for a while - originally was National City Bank card for me.  Never had any problems with their operations, processing, getting hold of CSRs, long hold times, etc.   Have not used it a lot, though.  (Note that PNC is a regional bank only, which is relevant only if you later decide you want additional banking services from them.)

rated:
only valid for individuals living in selected states

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017