• filter:

AMEX Blue Cash Everyday Signup bonus ($150 off $500 or $250 off $1000)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/blue-cash-everyday/
1) open new incognito window in Chrome
2) use above link Provided
3) you will get one of the 2 offers for applying this card.
4) remember, If you leave or close this web page and return later, this offer may no longer be available.

Note: this card will only be approved for good credit score (>710)
This Amex card has many benefits, cash back and shop-runner membership too.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
is this one of the Amex cards that frequently offers $ off at various sites? I see deals like that listed frequently on 'that other deal site' but my Amex (citicard) is never eligible. thinking I have the wrong Amex.

rated:
It's for new cardholders only.

rated:
This is a good card. I have the one with the $95 annual fee, Blue Cash Preferred. It offers 6% at supermarkets (up to $6000/year in purchases) whereas the non-AF card is 3%, so it makes sense to pay the annual fee. Also, this card is eligible for AmEx's primary rental car insurance, which is great if you rent cars.

I only use this card at supermarkets and for rental cars. Everything else goes on citi double cash card.

rated:
Xnarg1 said:   This is a good card. I have the one with the $95 annual fee, Blue Cash Preferred. It offers 6% at supermarkets (up to $6000/year in purchases) whereas the non-AF card is 3%, so it makes sense to pay the annual fee if you spend enough. Also, this card is eligible for AmEx's primary rental car insurance, which is great if you rent cars.

I only use this card at supermarkets and for rental cars. Everything else goes on citi double cash card.

Fixed

rated:
What's the definition of a new cardholder: one who has no AMEX cards or one who has no AMEX blue everyday cash? Is this card considered different from AMEX blue cash?

rated:
margolis said:   What's the definition of a new cardholder: one who has no AMEX cards or one who has no AMEX blue everyday cash? Is this card considered different from AMEX blue cash?
  One who has no AMEX blue everyday cash.

rated:
flap said:   is this one of the Amex cards that frequently offers $ off at various sites? I see deals like that listed frequently on 'that other deal site' but my Amex (citicard) is never eligible. thinking I have the wrong Amex.
  Yes, this card has AMEX offers.

I believe the $250 back from $1000 is the best sign up offer this card has ever had.

rated:
Got this offer for the Blue Cash Preferred from Mint.com when scrolling through my transactions. $250 after $1000 spend, and 6% cashback on groceries, 3% on gas/dept. stores. $95 AF.

I spend enough on groceries to where this plus Chase Freedom 5% groceries for 1 quarter will work out really well for me.

rated:
meade18 said:   Xnarg1 said:   This is a good card. I have the one with the $95 annual fee, Blue Cash Preferred. It offers 6% at supermarkets (up to $6000/year in purchases) whereas the non-AF card is 3%, so it makes sense to pay the annual fee if you spend enough. Also, this card is eligible for AmEx's primary rental car insurance for an extra fee per rental, which is great if you rent cars in the US and don't have another CC that has free primary coverage.

Fixed
Triple fix.

rated:
6% on $6000/year in purchases, does this reset January 1st or is this 12 months from card opening

rated:
Guess the "Fatwallet Effect" hit this deal. Appears only offer is now $100 off $1,000.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017