• filter:

Citi Card conversion to Citi costco question

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Anyone has data point about this. I called Citi and wants to product change to Costco card, but I do not have costco membership number. However, my partner does but he already maxed out the additional household add on with his membership for another family member so unfortunately he cannot add me. If I make product change, am I required to have costco membership number or I can use my partner membership number and have him use the citi card as an authorized user? Thank you .

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is probably a good question for Citi.

rated:
your name has to be on the costco account or citi wont even approve you. They will check the costco number during application to make sure you are on the account.

rated:
Citi costco requires you to have a member number, including all AUs

rated:
Is it even possible to product change into the Costco card?

rated:
moneybie said:   Anyone has data point about this. I called Citi and wants to product change to Costco card, but I do not have costco membership number. However, my partner does but he already maxed out the additional household add on with his membership for another family member so unfortunately he cannot add me. If I make product change, am I required to have costco membership number or I can use my partner membership number and have him use the citi card as an authorized user? Thank you .

He can add you, it will just cost $55. Then YOU will get an additional card to hand out.

rated:
Pobre said:   He can add you, it will just cost $55. Then YOU will get an additional card to hand out.
I think Costco raised the price for basic membership to $60.

rated:
TheDiggler said:   
Pobre said:   He can add you, it will just cost $55. Then YOU will get an additional card to hand out.
I think Costco raised the price for basic membership to $60.

Correct...in addition, I was thinking of the business account. I believe regular accounts may only have 2 cards total.

But OP can always get his own.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017