• filter:

$200 Huntington Bank Checking Account Bonus YMMV $250 (IL, IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, WI) No DD req.

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Repost from another site but a good offer.

Open a Huntington 5 Checking® account, earn $200. All you need to do is open a new Huntington 5 Checking account by October 31, 2017, and make deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening.1 It's really that simple.

DIRECT DEPOSIT NOT REQUIRED
This offer is only available to online applicants residing in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

Your $200 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 14 days of meeting the above requirements. Unfortunately, this offer is not available to existing checking customers, including fiduciaries, or those with checking accounts closed within the last six months. Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account related gift incentive per calendar year. Checking account must remain open in order to receive the bonus. Remember, for tax purposes you will receive a Form 1099-INT from us for your cash bonus.
$200 

Some are reporting 6 days to get the bonus after the money was deposited.

$250 YMMV

Proceed with sign up WITHOUT the promo code. It isn't supposed to be needed. You just say you don't have one.

You're still signing up through the $250 promo landing page. YMMV

Member Summary
Edit, just confirmed via chat you need the promo code for the 250 offer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP,

Could you please take a moment to explain the YMMV component?

rated:
ClearanceItem said:   Thanks OP,

Could you please take a moment to explain the YMMV component?

The 250 offer asks for a promo code but you can say you don't have one, the the terms never specifically state you need one for the 250 bonus.

rated:

rated:
$250 offer does state To get started, just click the Apply button below. Be sure to have your Promotion Code Handy.

rated:

rated:
they are a good bank too IMO

rated:
Took a week to get the bonus after deposit, no problems! After the bonus posts, use online chat to convert your account to asterisk free checking in order to avoid the monthly fee. Thanks OP!

rated:
parmenides said:   Took a week to get the bonus after deposit, no problems! After the bonus posts, use online chat to convert your account to asterisk free checking in order to avoid the monthly fee. Thanks OP!
I'm still waiting.  Hit $1k in deposit on 8/25....

rated:
$250 link no longer working -

We're sorry.
The page you're looking for has fallen off our map.

If you have received this message after following a link from another site or after using a bookmark, we recommend that you use our search feature to locate the information.

rated:
My bonus was deposited after 2 days of my $1k mobile deposit; strangely they are holding my initial $1k deposit longer than I am used to.

As far as closing:
- I don't see anything for an early closing fee (or minimum time to keep the account open to avoid); has anyone else?
- FAQ states you have to go to branch to close; has anyone successfully closed their account on-line?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017