• filter:

PurePoint maximum external accounts link question

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I had 10 external accounts linked to PurePoint. All original and no delete and repeat. I tried to link the 11th one but it said, “You have reached the maximum allowed.” I deleted one of the existing accounts (now only 9 accounts) but it still gives the same message. I have read somewhere the maximum limit is 10 but it looks this is a lifetime limit and once you have reached 10 there is no way (even if you delete all the existing ones) to add any new accounts. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What's PurePoint?

rated:
DTASFAB said:   What's PurePoint?
He is referring to https://www.purepoint.com/

rated:
The same thing happened to me.  You need to call customer service and have them finish deleting the accounts.

rated:
Sometimes when you delete an account it will not be "purged" from their system and they have to do it manually.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017