• filter:
  • 154555657 58
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Soft pull and credit card funding up to $9,000. ($7,000 into the Share Certificate + $2,000 into a Share Membership Savings Account. We opened 2 certificates. Funded with a Navy federal visa for a total Profit of $910 ($275 for CD + $180 2% back credit card = $455 X 2).  limit of one "777" Share Certificate per member.

rated:
JILL10 said:   Soft pull and credit card funding up to $9,000. ($7,000 into the Share Certificate + $2,000 into a Share Membership Savings Account. We opened 2 certificates. Funded with a Navy federal visa for a total Profit of $910 ($275 for CD + $180 2% back credit card = $455 X 2).  limit of one "777" Share Certificate per member.
Thanks I'm sold

rated:
I have a Navy Federal CU Flagship card and was going to do this deal.  I called Navy Federal first and was told funding a savings account with my credit card would be considered a cash advance with a charge of 2% above the current interest rate up to 18%.

rated:
JILL10 said:   Soft pull and credit card funding up to $9,000. ($7,000 into the Share Certificate + $2,000 into a Share Membership Savings Account. We opened 2 certificates. Funded with a Navy federal visa for a total Profit of $910 ($275 for CD + $180 2% back credit card = $455 X 2).  limit of one "777" Share Certificate per member.
  Anyone know how long the promo will last?

rated:
  Are you sure you are not paying cash advance charges?

rated:
Fort Knox Federal Credit Union offering a 59 month CD at 2.05% APY and 23 month CD at 1.45% APY.

rated:
2.42% 60-month CD
not the easiest to open, but not the most difficult
they associate with sister credit unions to deposit & withdraw money locally.
there were 3 sister credit unions, even in my small town.
http://www.melrosecu.org/

rated:
Melrose CU credit ratings have dropped to the lowest rating possible, largely due to defaults on Taxi Cab license loans in NYC, caused by competition from Uber drivers.  

rated:
Federally insured by NCUA up to $250K

rated:
robby69 said:   2.42% 60-month CD
not the easiest to open, but not the most difficult
they associate with sister credit unions to deposit & withdraw money locally.
there were 3 sister credit unions, even in my small town.
http://www.melrosecu.org/

Seems pretty simple.  I just walked over to their branch during my lunch hour.

rated:
Quorum CU is advertising a 13 mo 1.25% CD and a 17 mo 1.35% CD.

I have two 16 mo 1.65% CDs maturing this month, but think with one of them I'm going to do the Citibank $400 checking account deal. Maybe if the Quorum CDs are still around I might do it later. (The other one is going to get spent!)

rated:
JILL10 said:   NRL Federal Credit Union is offering a 7-month Share Certificate at 7.00% APY. The minimum deposit is $500, with a $7k balance cap, and there is a limit of one Share Certificate per member.
https://www.nrlfcu.org/
The 7.00% APY includes the maximum Loyalty Rewards rate increase. Without any Loyalty Rewards rate increases, the APY is 6.73%, with the same funding requirements.
Easy Membership - Membership in the American Consumer Council (ACC) qualifies for NRLFCU membership eligibility. Joining ACC can be done through NRLFCU’s website.

FWF newbie... I went to website and I don't see a 7 mo CD and I don't see any APY close to 7%.  What am I missing?  thanks.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
JILL10 said:   NRL Federal Credit Union is offering a 7-month Share Certificate at 7.00% APY. The minimum deposit is $500, with a $7k balance cap, and there is a limit of one Share Certificate per member.
https://www.nrlfcu.org/ 
The 7.00% APY includes the maximum Loyalty Rewards rate increase. Without any Loyalty Rewards rate increases, the APY is 6.73%, with the same funding requirements.
Easy Membership - Membership in the American Consumer Council (ACC) qualifies for NRLFCU membership eligibility. Joining ACC can be done through NRLFCU’s website.

FWF newbie... I went to website and I don't see a 7 mo CD and I don't see any APY close to 7%.  What am I missing?  thanks.

It was a deal that lasted about a week. See this thread.   

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016