• filter:

CD Thread, Post The Best Rates You Can Find Here!--Best Nationally Available Rates--

• 157585960 61
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
turtlebug said: Crestmark Bank is offering a 6-month CD at 1.50% APY, a 9-month CD at 1.55% APY, a 12-month CD at 1.70% APY and an 18-month CD at 1.75% APY. The minimum deposit for all CDs is 25K with a 250k maximum deposit. Link

Good deal, but the page that asks for my SSN is not SSL encrypted..

rated:
Popular Direct CDs:

1 year      @ 1.55%
18 Month  @ 1.70
2 Years    @ 1.80
3 Years    @ 1.90
4 Years    @ 2.00

$10,000 minimum. They say the CDs will be automatically renewed at maturity. Think you have to call them to change terms.
Link 

rated:
Amboy Direct increased its 12-month eSavings CD to 1.65% APY with a $10k min/$250k max deposit. Additional deposits are allowed during the first six months.

Link

rated:
Bellco jumbo variable rate 44 month CD APY is 2.45%

Discussion here 

rated:
NFCU "Special 5-Month Certificate 3.00% APY

Open our 5-Month Certificate with just $50 and earn really high returns, guaranteed.

$50 minimum
$10,000 maximum balance
Deposits can be made anytime"

rated:
NASA FCU, 15-month CD 1.60% APY, $5K minimum.
https://www.nasafcu.com/rates/share-certificate-rates/

rated:
Morgan Stanley is offering an 11 month CD at 1.9%

$10,000 minimum deposit, $2,000,000 max

Looks like you need a MS brokerage account / private banking relationship to get this, but thought I'd put it out there in case someone might be interested.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/morgan-stanley-11-month-cd-offeri...

rated:
Pacific National Bank has a  12-month CD at 1.60% APY with a $1k min/$250k max deposit (new money only).

Link

rated:
Florida Community Bank (They go by FCB) is offering 1.56 for 14 months.

HOWEVER

I asked for a higher rate and they gave it to me because I opened a 5k checking account. No mention of a dollar limit on the CD, so I made a large deposit.

rated:
bankrateshopper said:   Florida Community Bank (They go by FCB) is offering 1.56 for 14 months.

HOWEVER

I asked for a higher rate and they gave it to me because I opened a 5k checking account. No mention of a dollar limit on the CD, so I made a large deposit.

What was your rate and can you provide some type of proof for those that maybe want to follow in your footsteps? 

rated:
Three CD rate hikes at Synchrony Bank:

12-month CD at 1.50% APY
15-month CD at 1.65% APY
24-month CD at 1.75% APY

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 157585960 61
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017