• filter:
  • 1132133134135 136
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
topic said:   Has anyone had any luck getting big CLIs through Citi? They seem a bit stingier than other major CCs
  i noticed Citi started allowing the online no-inquiry automatic CLI requests again last year.  They do have a max total CL line they set for you though (don't know the eqn ).  And I bumped into that last year.   The request CLI form on the citi website will tell you if there's a credit inquiry or not when you go to that page.  Usually I got ~20% of CL on each card every 6 months until it hits the limit for combined CL.

rated:
I'm not a Citi junkie by any means. DW and I both have a few $30K lines with them. I'm not sure if that fits your criteria for big lines or not.

rated:
Yup... The card opened at $4k, I've requested CLI multiple times without a hard pull but still stuck at $5k. It's enough for everyday spend though.

rated:
Any suggestions for credit union based CCs for 0% BTs?

I'm pretty well full up on the major banks -- Amex, Barclays, BOA, CapOne, Chase, Citi, Discover, USAA, WF. I may go for First Tennessee and / or TD.

I've got a lot of the "regular" FWF CU cards -- Alliant, NASA, Navy, Patelco (ETA PenFed) plus some smaller / local CUs. I'd like to venture in to more CUs that are open to most / all. I've got great credit right now, low utilization, no recent inquiries, decent HH income.

I'm not looking for points / cash back, but that is always a plus, of course. I'm looking for larger lines -- $25K or greater is my Target (I have several of these already, so not breaking new ground with this effort) CUs that offer PLOCs in addition are also a plus.

Any / all suggestions are welcome!

ETA:  I have several Elan based CU CCs, so I'm not too interested in those.  I also have a few PSCU based cards, so not too interested in those either.  Sorry to be picky, but that's the life of us junkies.  

rated:
Do you already have Penfed? They do larger CC lines and Plocs.

rated:
Yes. Good suggestion otherwise...

rated:
DoC on Twitter has been hot with that kind of thing including a CU that rebates up to 3% of BT. Not sure that I understand it enough to link here.
That CU rebating BTs.   BUT not sure of BT terms.  be cautious.

https://twitter.com/Drofcredit/status/757929748500578304 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1132133134135 136
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016