• filter:
  • 1130131132133 134
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
gearhead said:   The Fidelity 2% back on everything sounds good. We've got some big expenses right now, and I'd like to get 2% back on them. But am I reading their term right that you only get 2% back if you put those rewards into a Fidelity Account? If you choose a statement credit, how much do you get?
  If what you are looking for is just a flat 2% card with no annual fee get the citi double cash.

rated:
imbatman said:   If you travel - USBank FlexPerks gives 2x points at grocery uncapped. And each point is worth 'up to' 2 cents when redeemed for travel. So best case, it's close to 4% at grocery.
Worst case, it's a 2% card if redeemed for cash.

What if you buy giftcards at a grocery store? Does that basically get you to 4% anywhere there is a giftcard for?

rated:
Question about the Chase Ink Business card. I am an accidental landlord with one rental property. Will that qualify me for a "business" card? Thanks.

rated:
lisasdeals said:   Question about the Chase Ink Business card. I am an accidental landlord with one rental property. Will that qualify me for a "business" card? Thanks.
  Yes

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
The key feature one should keep in mind before applying for the Credit card is the return rate of interest of the bank. The Same bank can have different offers so you must choose it carefully by comparing different plans of the different bank and then go for the cheapest one.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1130131132133 134
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016