• filter:

What Credit Card Should I Get ? FAQ

• 1137138139140 141
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was just browsing this list right here. Pretty good list of credit offers and such

rated:
joeshmoeypeter said:   Hi,
I am trying to find credit cards that I could sign up for purely for bonus (ie, spend X$ within Y months and get Z$ bonus). I don't care for % of cashback or for balance transfer or any such thing (I have 0 debt and pay off all my credit cards 100% every single month).

Appreciate any help in finding a list of such cards with the best bonus offers at the moment. Is there no separate thread or list for such cards? Thanks!

Here's a list of credit cards and their bonuses that I'm currently looking at. Hopefully this helps! Bunch of nice bank bonuses too

rated:
go for the Discover IT mileage, they give 1.5 % plus after 1 year match it, so it's a 3% card. This site leaves out much. https://www.discovercard.com/application/apply?execution=e3s1 It's says a mileage card but it's actuall cash. My card has 1 month to go and I've done tons of spend.

Moderator Note: The link is not working for some reason. You can see the Discover IT Miles here.

rated:
Unfortunately, there is a difference between Discover IT and Discover IT Mileage cards. Review the advantages and disadvantages of each. At Sam's Club buying tires, my sister learned the difference the hard way.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1137138139140 141
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017