• filter:
  • 167686970 71
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I pay my Sprint Phone Bill with micro payments to satifiy my reward checking account requirements. Sprint put a limit on credit card payment transactions. Anyone else having this problem with Sprint

rated:
NVcheapster said:   I pay my Sprint Phone Bill with micro payments to satifiy my reward checking account requirements. Sprint put a limit on credit card payment transactions. Anyone else having this problem with Sprint
  No, but Geico banned me from online payments for a year, hahah!  What limitation did Sprint hand you?

rated:
False alarm. Must of been a problem with one of my banks. Works now.

rated:
I do 10 payments of $10.00, $10.01, $10.02, etc.  No problem

rated:
Dish Network banned me from online payments for 6 months after several micro-payments,  so I switched to DirecTV.   

rated:
msnut1 said:   One advantage of the CCU Visa card, is that you can use a debit card to make a payment (costs $3.50), but if you can make a large enough payment with a rewards debit card, it can be worth it.
  Have you tried the paypal debit card to see if you get 1% Cash Back?  If not, which debit cards are you using with CCU?  

rated:
What is the best acct. that allows max balance and high rate?

rated:
needhelpplease said:   What is the best acct. that allows max balance and high rate?

Bank of the Internet (BofI.com) pays 1.25% per annum on $150,000 With direct deposit and 15 Debit card transactions per month.  Balances above $150K earn Zero..

rated:
pennsatuckian said:   
needhelpplease said:   What is the best acct. that allows max balance and high rate?
  Bank of the Internet (BofI. com) pays 1.25% per annum on $150,000 With direct deposit and 15 Debit card transactions per month.  Balances above $150K earn Zero..

I was hoping for something more.  
e.g  Cap 360 MMA offers 1% w/o hoops.

rated:
Synchrony bank is 1.05% APY without hoops.

rated:
does it have to be a real DD or does ach push work? 

rated:
If you funded your 777 account with the CCU credit card, pls share your findings: cash advance or purchase?

rated:
drzeyas said:   If you funded your 777 account  with the CCU credit card, pls share your findings: cash advance or purchase?

Which card https://www.myconsumers.org/loans-credit/visa-cards/

BTW Is their 4+% rate currently the highest? not a teaser?

rated:
I've created a database to make this all easier for us to read with current info. I'm going to try to slowly add entries to it. Once I have a pretty good list, I'll publish it for everyone to see. If you want to help, the form is here: http://sodadb.com/form.php?i=Z3rQtDbXQJD8rdGxSV53 Just re-open the link to add more entries. Thanks!

rated:
I've created a database to make this all easier for us to read with current info. I'm going to try to slowly add entries to it. Once I have a pretty good list, I'll publish it for everyone to see. If you want to help, the form is here: http://sodadb.com/form.php?i=Z3rQtDbXQJD8rdGxSV53 Just re-open the link to add more entries. Thanks!

rated:
I think you'll get more bites if you provide a way to know which banks have already been entered

rated:
Good idea! I'll start making a list in this post. Please only add interest checking accounts (high yield, rewards checking, etc.) I hope to make one for savings accounts, but not yet.

If a company has more than one type of interest account offered, please make a separate entry for each account.  Follow the format  Name (Name of Account) for the entry.  Example 1:  Joe's Bank (Joe's Awesome Checking)  Example 2:  Joe's Bank (Lazy Checking for Old People)

So far I've added:

Banks
Coulee Bank
Providence Bank
EverBank 

Credit Unions
Bridge Credit Union
Landmark Credit Union
Inspirus Credit Union
Schools Financial Credit Union
Community West Credit Union

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 167686970 71
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016