• filter:
  • 169707172 73
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Someone else is complaining about a similar scenaro with Comcast showing up as billpay over at the BogleHeads forum.

https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208994&newpost=3230094 

Seems like this could be an issue on LMCU's end

rated:
montee4 said:   Someone else is complaining about a similar scenaro with Comcast showing up as billpay over at the BogleHeads forum.

https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=208994&newpost=3230094

Thanks. They are reporting exactly my type of situation. Good to know other's experiences. Reading the responses, what is common is that (i) it happened with the MC--> Visa changover (ii) Bill payment at multiple companies have similar issues.

rated:
I used my LMCU debit card for a transaction on PayPal, to test it, and it also showed up as a "Bill Payment" and did not count towards the 10 required.

rated:
kwg said:   
DavidScubadiver said:   
DavidScubadiver said:   
lokimoki said:   First Arkansas B&T -
2.0% on $20K (down from 2.5% on $25K)

Sigh...that's my only remaining RCA.  Still, beats a standard checking account hands down.

Three years later and the rate is now 1.5% on the first 15,000. Beats a sharp stick in the eye. I believe that is an increase over a few months ago so it is nice to see a bump.

https://www.depositaccounts.com/banks/fabt.html#rates 

It's been 1.5% since 8/19/2014...

I apparently was relying on my Mint updates regarding the interest rate on this account.  For some reason it gives me regular updates stating that the rate has changed, when it has not.   Odd.

Eta: Mint treats the monthly APY as a "change in APY" because it doesn't know the rates are tiered. When I have more than 15,000 in the account the APY is less than 1.5% as reflected on my statement which Mint treats as FAB&T having lowered their rate when in fact only the rate I am earning has been reduced, not that the rate has been "lowered".  

rated:
My GPCU debit card was declined at two grocery stores earlier this week. I am using a chip card and entered my PIN. I called and was told it was declined because they are blocking all member transactions in my state (California) that are under $50 until March 6 due to fraud concern and can't unblock my card. I am still able to use the card to make online purchases.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 169707172 73
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017