• filter:
  • 1114115116117 118
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For those on the BBVA 1.20 account, mine just dropped to .40.

rated:
Anyone else notice that Synchrony's transfer speed has moved from next business day to 3 business days after their website "upgrade" last month?

rated:
Strange.  They are still advertising 1.1% on their MM -

https://www.dime.com/home/promo/money-market?

I just opened a MM account about 2 weeks ago & I'm getting 1.09%

rated:
lavoy said:   Strange.  They are still advertising 1.1% on their MM -

https://www.dime.com/home/promo/money-market? 

I just opened a MM account about 2 weeks ago & I'm getting 1.09%

1.09%  compounds to the advertised APY of 1.1%

rated:
Right.  I didn't mean to imply that I'm getting less than the advertised rate - I know compounded I'm getting 1.1%.  I was just responding to this prior post about DiME's MM rate -
sojourn4me said:   Dime bank on line dropped down to .90% from the previous 1.09% which I just noticed when checking my monthly balance with interest for June

rated:
why isnt the Dime account listed on the first page? is it better than the igobanking acct?
can i open more than one redneck acct? one for myself and separate one for busband?

rated:
Folks following this thread may also find this thread of interest until the end of August.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1114115116117 118
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016