• filter:
  • 1115116117118 119
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
yurgreat said:   Capital One has a $3000 daily transfer limit to external accounts? :mad:
and a $6000 monthly

grrrr.. guess they really don't want you to move your $ once their 1.1% Essential Savings promo rate expires in 6months.

  Just link to the Capone account from another bank and pull the money out from the other bank's website.  The Capone limits won't apply.

rated:
RidicuRuss said:   
yurgreat said:   Capital One has a $3000 daily transfer limit to external accounts? :mad:
and a $6000 monthly

grrrr.. guess they really don't want you to move your $ once their 1.1% Essential Savings promo rate expires in 6months.
 

  Just link to the Capone account from another bank and pull the money out from the other bank's website.  The Capone limits won't apply.

  thx for the tip!

rated:
yurgreat said:   
RidicuRuss said:   
yurgreat said:   Capital One has a $3000 daily transfer limit to external accounts? :mad:
and a $6000 monthly

grrrr.. guess they really don't want you to move your $ once their 1.1% Essential Savings promo rate expires in 6months.

  Just link to the Capone account from another bank and pull the money out from the other bank's website.  The Capone limits won't apply.

  thx for the tip!

  Where do you see this limit? Does it apply to the Capital One 360 Money Market accounts as well?  

rated:
Deleted.

rated:
Any feedback on Popular Direct... bait and switch?

rated:
nhokt said:   Any feedback on Popular Direct... bait and switch?
  
Looks like another incarnation of eLoan, aka Banco Popular, aka Popular Community Bank, aka Popular Inc.  eLoan had great rates (particularly CDs) for a while via its website about 8-10 years ago, before their rates stopped being competitive. 

They'll offer enticing rates for a while until they meet their funding goals, then probably slash them a la Emigrant Bank and its other branded websites. 

rated:
i see that they have a early closing fee of $25 if account is closed in first 180 days.

rated:
Beware the $10,000 daily limit for pushing money out of Incredible Bank (River Valley Bank) savings accounts.  Assuming no withdrawals initiated elsewhere, that is also a $60,000 monthly limit. 

rated:
NEDeals said:   Beware the $10,000 daily limit for pushing money out of Incredible Bank (River Valley Bank).  Assuming no withdrawals initiated elsewhere, that is also a $60,000 monthly limit. 
  
They allow you to push money out of their account? I thought you have to use another bank to pull money out of Incredible bank?

EDIT - it's only allowed if you have checking account with them. With savings account you have no way to transfer funds using their website.

rated:
exclusivelysid said:   
NEDeals said:   Beware the $10,000 daily limit for pushing money out of Incredible Bank (River Valley Bank).  Assuming no withdrawals initiated elsewhere, that is also a $60,000 monthly limit. 
  
They allow you to push money out of their account? I thought you have to use another bank to pull money out of Incredible bank?

EDIT - it's only allowed if you have checking account with them. With savings account you have no way to transfer funds using their website.

  
Incorrect.  Not sure why you are assuming a checking account.  As I indicated earlier, there is a $10000 daily limit for pushes from the savings account. Since savings accounts are subject to Regulation D limits of 6 pre-authorized withdrawals per month, that means a max $60000 limit per month for pushing money out.  

I don't have a checking account, and am not commenting on checking account limits, if there are any.  You can transfer funds to and from the savings account via a linked account on their website up to the daily limit.

rated:
NEDeals said:   
exclusivelysid said:   
NEDeals said:   Beware the $10,000 daily limit for pushing money out of Incredible Bank (River Valley Bank).  Assuming no withdrawals initiated elsewhere, that is also a $60,000 monthly limit. 
  
They allow you to push money out of their account? I thought you have to use another bank to pull money out of Incredible bank?

EDIT - it's only allowed if you have checking account with them. With savings account you have no way to transfer funds using their website.

  
Incorrect.  Not sure why you are assuming a checking account.  As I indicated earlier, there is a $10000 daily limit for pushes from the savings account. Since savings accounts are subject to Regulation D limits of 6 pre-authorized withdrawals per month, that means a max $60000 limit per month for pushing money out.  

I don't have a checking account, and am not commenting on checking account limits, if there are any.  You can transfer funds to and from the savings account via a linked account on their website up to the daily limit.

  Thanks for pointing this out. Now I need to be careful. not putting too much about 60,000. How about closing the account? Can I close the account and ask a check for full balance? Is there penalty for this?

Thanks,

rated:
bbway said:   
NEDeals said:   
exclusivelysid said:   
NEDeals said:   Beware the $10,000 daily limit for pushing money out of Incredible Bank (River Valley Bank).  Assuming no withdrawals initiated elsewhere, that is also a $60,000 monthly limit. 
  
They allow you to push money out of their account? I thought you have to use another bank to pull money out of Incredible bank?

EDIT - it's only allowed if you have checking account with them. With savings account you have no way to transfer funds using their website.

  
Incorrect.  Not sure why you are assuming a checking account.  As I indicated earlier, there is a $10000 daily limit for pushes from the savings account. Since savings accounts are subject to Regulation D limits of 6 pre-authorized withdrawals per month, that means a max $60000 limit per month for pushing money out.  

I don't have a checking account, and am not commenting on checking account limits, if there are any.  You can transfer funds to and from the savings account via a linked account on their website up to the daily limit.

  Thanks for pointing this out. Now I need to be careful. not putting too much about 60,000. How about closing the account? Can I close the account and ask a check for full balance? Is there penalty for this?

Thanks,

  I called to ask about closing an account, they said I have to transfer the money out myself and then send them a message online to close the account.  

rated:
mmcsmd said:   
bbway said:   
NEDeals said:   
exclusivelysid said:   
NEDeals said:   Beware the $10,000 daily limit for pushing money out of Incredible Bank (River Valley Bank).  Assuming no withdrawals initiated elsewhere, that is also a $60,000 monthly limit. 
  
They allow you to push money out of their account? I thought you have to use another bank to pull money out of Incredible bank?

EDIT - it's only allowed if you have checking account with them. With savings account you have no way to transfer funds using their website.

  
Incorrect.  Not sure why you are assuming a checking account.  As I indicated earlier, there is a $10000 daily limit for pushes from the savings account. Since savings accounts are subject to Regulation D limits of 6 pre-authorized withdrawals per month, that means a max $60000 limit per month for pushing money out.  

I don't have a checking account, and am not commenting on checking account limits, if there are any.  You can transfer funds to and from the savings account via a linked account on their website up to the daily limit.

  Thanks for pointing this out. Now I need to be careful. not putting too much about 60,000. How about closing the account? Can I close the account and ask a check for full balance? Is there penalty for this?

Thanks,

  I called to ask about closing an account, they said I have to transfer the money out myself and then send them a message online to close the account.  

  
Note that the Incredible/ River Valley Bank savings account has a minimum balance of $2500, in addition to the $10000 limit on each ACH push from the account.  Be sure to move the last funds out and get the account closed well before the statement closing date to avoid a monthly fee once the balance is less than $2500.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1115116117118 119
  • Page
  • Previous 40


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016