• filter:
  • 1496497498499 500
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I just closed yesterday with NBKC: $408k at 3.25% 30yr. 600k appraisal.  Total closing costs were $1700ish ($295 origination included) Could have done 3 3/8 with barely any closing costs.  Old mortgage was with WF and they were way higher.  Good luck.

rated:
I cannot find Provident Funding in PerkSpot. Is there another way to get 1/4 pt employer discount?
https://friends.perkspot.com/merchants?epid=2#P

rated:
Hi, was wondering about input on decision to refinance. Currently cash is tight with bills, daycare etc. Credit score in higher end of mid 6's currently financed through wells fargo @4.25%. I have a VA loan and currently have the ability to do a streamline refinance where no credit is run with less paperwork so on and so on. I was quoted 3.37%(3.44 APR). Total cost 2,800-3k. I have only been in the home 1 year. No equity at this moment in the home it was a new build. Ballpark would drop me down 60-80 bucks a month. Big kicker is being active duty could be out of here in 6 months to 4 years. Should I refinance this way? Is there a better way or somewhere with better rates or less closing cost with my credit score? there is no way to get away from the VA funding fee but title work is questionable we just did it a year ago. Thanks in advance.

rated:
I wouldn't refi in your case.. Would take too long to recover your closing costs, but that's just my opinion. Maybe get some other quotes and see if you can get  any better offers.  Good luck!

rated:
Has anyone recently used Amerisave for a refi? We are still waiting on underwriting for 2 weeks (have not been assigned one yet) after waiting nearly a month for a processor to be scheduled. I follow-up every few days to check on status and they just tell me they are incredibly busy. Is this normal? Thx.

rated:
qs777 said:   Has anyone recently used Amerisave for a refi? We are still waiting on underwriting for 2 weeks (have not been assigned one yet) after waiting nearly a month for a processor to be scheduled. I follow-up every few days to check on status and they just tell me they are incredibly busy. Is this normal? Thx.
  That's a pretty common experience with Amerisave... they can take forever to get the refinance done. They do follow through with the rate - and they paid for the extension of the lock when it was their fault. But, it can take months to do the refinance.

rated:
Thx!   I just feel uncomfortable to not have final underwriting approval for this long, thinking they may try to say we aren't approved just so they don't have to honor the rate lock. I know that is very pessimistic of me.     I'm glad to hear they should honor their rate if the delay is on their part.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1496497498499 500
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016