Buying a used car at the wholesale auction (like Manheim) - My experience

• 170717273 74
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi,

I am looking for a broker in Los Angeles or Orange County. I am a serious buyer. Please PM me if you can help and the commission rate.

Eric

rated:
Hi. Looking for a proxy dealer in Atlanta. Please PM with fee details. Thanks.

rated:
Can you provide numbers on a

Region: Dallas, TX
Make: Acura
Model: MDX
Year: 2014
Options: Technology
Mileage : < 50,000
Color: any but black

rated:
Never heard from anyone. Probably a dead thread.

rated:
I have access to Manheim and other auctions in Southern California, I'm in Orange county and I can drive to SD, LA, Ventura. Don't mind the drive email me if interested @ Pauldmorar@gmail.com.

rated:
paulmorar said:   I have access to Manheim and other auctions in Southern California, I'm in Orange county and I can drive to SD, LA, Ventura. Don't mind the drive email me if interested @ Pauldmorar@gmail.com.

Would you be able to provide me with the numbers in the TX/OK region on my request above by change? It would be greatly appreciated!

rated:
2014 gry Acura MDX with 37,984miles is going for $30,180.00 in Houston TX. Only one 2014 currently in TX.

Nothing in OK.

There are about 7 in tx, 2015 and 2016 but upwards of 30k. Manheim in PA has 73 up for bid and buy now. 12 in socal 15 in New Jersey 13 Orlando and other city's around.

rated:
Could you please do a quick look up for 2013 or later Porsche boxster S manheim prices around SoCal or NorCal? PDK w/ <60,000 miles. Greatly appreciated if you could help! 

rated:
Silver 2013 Porsche Boxster S with 31,420 miles in Hayward CA buy now price is $44,000. They have a make an offer option aswell.
2012 PBS with 23,429 miles in salt lake UT buy now price is $59,786. This one aswell have a make an offer tab.
2007 PBS with 19,760 miles in Fontana .CA buy now price is 27,350.00, this one aswell has a make an offer tab.
2001 PBS with 68,648 miles in Fontana, .CA buy now at 12,000. And the make an offer tab.

Seems they will expire in 3 hours and 15mins, usually when not purchased they throw them back up. Just depends on the seller

rated:
looking for a 2015 GMC Yukon XL denali trying to find anything less than 40k. I expect high mileage at this price range. Can you do a search and see if this is reasonable and if there is anything out there. I live in michigan but will travel almost anywhere to get a good deal.

rated:
Looking for a broker with access to GM Financial or Manheim auction in the Chicago area. However, if there are brokers from other states that can help out, I don't mind the drive. Looking for

Region: Chicago, IL
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Year: 2015
Options: Luxury or performance package. Prefer 3.6, but could settle on 2.0.
Mileage : < 40,000
Color: Diamond white, Red obsession, phantom gray.

rated:
Hi,
I am a serious buyer looking for a broker in Raleigh, NC area.  Please PM me if you can help and the fee details.
Thanks!
John

rated:
I am a buyer in Miami/ft Lauderdale- please pm or email me
nkuritzky@hotmail.com
thanks
Nick

rated:
Looking for pricing on 2016 GMC Yukon XL SLT <30k miles but open to higher milage. Located in CT.

rated:
Looking for 2011 Honda Odyssey. Located on the East Coast.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 170717273 74
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017