• filter:
  • 169707172 73
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Looking to buy a specific car ($8-9k par value) at Manheim in Nevada Friday and ship it to Michigan.
Any dealers want to mess with that?

rated:
Looking for a broker to buy quickly:

Year: 2015-2016
Make/Model: GMC Sierra 1500
Trim/Options: SLT, Crew Cab, 4x4, 5.3-liter V8
Exterior Color: Off White, Silver, Gray, or Charcoal
Interior Color: Black
Miles: Under 20k miles
Region: Nationwide

Thank you in advance.

rated:
Hi

Can anyone refer me to a broker in the bay area, California? Am interested in:

Region: Bay Area, CA
Make: LEXUS
Model: 200 Turbo
Year: 2015 
Options:Loaded
Mileage < 10
Color: Any
Owners : Single/Lease

Or 
Region: Bay Area, CA
Make: BENZ
Model: ML350
Options:Loaded
Mileage < 10

Would prefer a vehicle from Bay area only.

rated:
Looking for broker in Atlanta area:
Make/Model: 2013 Chevy Volt
Options: any (Base or Premium trim is ok)
Mileage: < 50k
Owners: Prefer off-lease will consider others

Can fly almost anywhere to pick up car if needed, cash deal. But would prefer local pickup in the ATL.

rated:
Looking to buy a 2016 Hyundai Genesis or a 2017 Genesis G80 in the Southern CA region

Region: So Cal
Make: Hyundai or Genesis
Model: Genesis or G80
Year: 2016 or 2017
Options:Based 3.8
Mileage < 20K
Color: Any (Would prefer a black interior)

Please PM me I am looking to buy in the next month.

Thank you,

rated:
I'm unsure if this allowed in thread, but are there any dealers in Midlothian, VA area who could possibly help me sometime within the next year.

Please pm if allowed as I have been trying to find a dealership to assist with no luck at the moment.

If not allowed, any user guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

rated:
Looking for a broker in Seattle area?

Region: Seattle, Riverside
Make: BMW
Model: X5
Year: 2016, 2015
Options: Backup camera, Any
Mileage < 35k
Color: White, Any

TIA

rated:
Looking for broker help with purchase of 2015 Mercedes GL 450 from Manheim Dealer Auto Auction - price range in low 40K range. Willing to pay broker fee. Located in NJ.  Thank you!

rated:
Looking for a broker for a purchase I'm ready to make immediately.

Region: Los Angeles
Year: 2015 or 2016 (if even available)
Make: Toyota
Model: Sequoia Limited 4WD
Color: black or grey

I've purchased from Manheim in the past and have realistic expectations on pricing, and am ready to purchase if the car is available. Thanks very much.

rated:
Looking for a dealer/broker in the Seattle area.

Model: 7 Series
Year: 2014+
Options: Flexible
Mileage: Flexible

rated:
jdorworth said:   Looking for broker help with purchase of 2015 Mercedes GL 450 from Manheim Dealer Auto Auction - price range in low 40K range. Willing to pay broker fee. Located in NJ.  Thank you!

As a data point - I purchased a 2 year old GL 450 through Manheim last year and it was $42K before broker fees, tax and license.  It was a former Hertz rental in excellent cosmetic shape with the exception of one ding and some minor scratches on the inside, with approximately 40K miles.  This was in Los Angeles.  Most of the GL 450's were selling for a few thousand more at auction, which is why I agreed to buy a former rental with higher mileage.  The original Mercedes warranty covers 50K miles, so I purchased an extended warranty from a Mercedes dealer in Texas.  Despite what some of the Mercedes dealers say, you can purchase an extended warranty from any Mercedes dealer so I shopped it and went with the best price.

rated:
Thanks for the information.   Now I just need to find a dealer willing to help for reasonable commission......

rated:
atikovi said:   jwave said:   Is this forum still active? Is anyone getting a response?
Whenever I've sent someone prices of what the car they want are selling for, they don't reply back. Just a waste of time. The few that have asked me to actively find a car, also wanted a maximum price that was below what the cars sell for at the auction. More waste of time. Some people think a $30,000 retail used car can be had from the auction for $20,000. Nope. A Toyota, Honda or Ford dealer is going to make $2,000 or $3,000 on a used car in that price range, so how much do you think you will save buying through the auction. Maybe $1,000 or $2,000 on an average car, not $5,000 or $10,000 they had imagined.

rated:
Ready to buy immediately, if I could just find the darn wagon!  Really just curious how many of these are selling, although if a broker wants to help, I'm open to that too.  Based in Colorado, will buy anywhere:

Region: Anywhere in US
Model: 328i touring (aka, wagon)
Year: 2017-2012 
Options: Rear Wheel Drive, open to anything
Mileage 85000 or less
Color: White, Silver, Space Gray
Owners : Any

rated:
ashok37 said:   Ready to buy immediately, if I could just find the darn wagon!  Really just curious how many of these are selling, although if a broker wants to help, I'm open to that too.  Based in Colorado, will buy anywhere:

Region: Anywhere in US
Model: 328i touring (aka, wagon)
Year: 2017-2012 
Options: Rear Wheel Drive, open to anything
Mileage 85000 or less
Color: White, Silver, Space Gray
Owners : Any

I don't understand what issues you're having, especially if you don't care about travelling, but heck I'll do you one better;  I take commissions

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip...

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Wagon/BMW/328i/Denver+CO...

rated:
Looking for a broker in the NYC or Boston area.

rated:
Is there anyway I could find out the average price paid for Kia K900s at Manheim?

Region: Anywhere
Make: Kia
Model: K900 Luxury V8
# of Owners: Any

Thanks.

rated:
Looking for a broker/dealer in the Raleigh, NC area for a MB GL class, 2014 or 2015.

Thanks

rated:
Looking for recent Manheim prices from IL and WI for:

2012 and 2013 Lexus RX-350  - any miles, any trim

2013-2014 Toyota Highlander Limited, any miles

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 169707172 73
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017