• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
With the number of popular & sticky threads in FatWallet Finance growing to take over half of the page for those in standard (20 threads per page) view, we have decided to condense this down to a single thread to guide members to the most popular topics.

Existing sticky threads will remain sticky for 1 week, until 9/15/2009

Please feel free to PM me to suggest additions and other changes to this thread

Depositing Money:
CDs (rates only): CD Thread, Post The Best Rates You Can Find Here!--Best Nationally Available Rates--
CDs (discussion): Discussion Thread for CD Thread
Best Nationally Available High APY Liquid Accounts

Personal Finance:
AOR: SIS comes back with the App-O-Rama FAQ - AKA MAKING THOUSANDS OF $$ FROM CREDIT Link AOR stories and post your successes
Credit Cards: What Credit Card Should I Get ? FAQ
Credit Cards: Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Credit Score Monitoring: Credit score monitoring
Credit Score Maintenance: FAQ + discussion: GETTING, KEEPING high credit / FICO scores. Glossary, data points, utilization, etc. Updated 7/23/06
Saving for Retirement: FW Finance FAQ: IRA plans, 401(k) plans and rollovers to IRAs
TIME = MONEY: Collection of FWF strategies to **SAVE TIME** (even if it costs $)

Debt Management: My quest to become debt free... The IBJanky Story

Real Estate:
Mortgage Rates: 5/14/2009 - Best Mortgage Rates from Big & Reputable Lenders (30year @ 5%, 15year @ 5%, ARM's etc)
Investment Property: The INVESTMENT / RENTAL PROPERTY thread!!!!!!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016