• filter:
  • 12080208120822083 2084
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
In for 1,200 Ford at 12.51. Profits are down about as much as the stock. Hopefully people will think they turn it around before too long.

rated:
ICMATULKASPRMKY said:   Ooops ford down 10%
yeah, that's why we were talking about it earlier... 

rated:
anyone looking at BCS going into earnings?

rated:
DavidScubadiver said:   In for 1,200 Ford at 12.51. Profits are down about as much as the stock. Hopefully people will think they turn it around before too long.
  WFM is down 10% also if you need something else in the toilet to buy

rated:
Both GOOG and AMZN beats and went up... slightly

rated:
VAIndigo said:   Where do you guys think GOOG would stop at after the call? Putting big money in the game .. hope not going wrong. Betting it would stay below 775 or above 700
  GOOG breached my limit in afterhours. Anxious how my calls will do after market opens. My strike is for Aug 05, do you think it will cool off in a weeks time to settle below 775 or should i react quickly ...
any thoughts?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12080208120822083 2084
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016