Pei Wei - Free Small Plate of Spring Rolls, Egg Rolls, 2 Crab Wontons, Edamame CPN

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://view.email.pfchangs.com/?j=fe611575756c017c7112&m=fef4137...

Pei Wei - Free Small Plate of Spring Rolls, Egg Rolls, 2 Crab Wontons, Edamame... With Coupon
Pei Wei is offering FREE small plate of Spring Rolls, Egg Rolls, 2 Crab Wontons, Edamame., Hot & Sour or Cup of Thai Wonton Soup with the coupon from the Link given below which I received in the email. I don't think its a one time code. This is part of their promotion of the Pei Wei Blog Asia tour

exp 3/13/11

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Pei Wei just opened nearby and this will give me the impetus to try it out!

The system is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later.

pdf??

OP needs to put 'Choose One of the Following:' in his post.

Tried to use the coupon yesterday and was told it had already been redeemed. They gave me an egg roll anyway, YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017