• filter:
  • 1157158159160 161
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thanks ctujackbauer. I was trying to figure out what was new today.

rated:
Thanks ctujackbauer. I was trying to figure out what was new today.

rated:
ah - those special deals for today seem pretty terrible - but maybe that's where coke rewards are heading...

rated:
ctujackbauer said:   Ok, so I don't check rewards all that often enough to know which ones are new, and which ones are part of the 10-year anniversary of MCR 4/27 dealio. The 1 AMC green ticket & 1 drink for 385 points seems decent, I'm still on the fence.

Here's everything that is new, all were in the bronze catalog:

(3 points sweeps entry) 10,000 MCR Bonus Points Sweepstakes
(3 points, not a sweeps) FTD.com $20 reward code
(5 points) 50 4x6 prints at shutterfly
(280 points) $5 iTunes code
(325 points) Coca-Cola sunglasses
(385 points) 1 AMC green ticket & 1 drink
(510 points) 1 (one) Personalized 8-ounce Coke
(560 points) $10 Dominos gift card *note: clicked on the rules, its an egift card, a code delivered by email
(560 points) $10 Sephora.com egift card
(560 points) $10 Nike egift card code
(830 points) Coca-Cola cooler

The ones that are for the anniversary are listed under the Category: 10th Birthday Celebration.  Nine bolded above.  And the AMC green ticket (the only one minimally decent) is already out of stock.

rated:
I thought they might have the 12pks again, like Xmas...

rated:
Well what kind of birthday celebration is it without games? I was expecting them to have some kind of instant win game like the Merry Minute game. Disappointed they aren't letting you try and win points like they did at Christmas.

rated:
The devaluing continues. The AMC ticket and drink combo was 200 points last December. MCR has really lost a lot of appeal over the years.

rated:
Green Tickets have too many restrictions and 385 points is high!! When you go to AMC website wanting too see a good new movie and be able to talk about it - your stuck with the crummy theater - Coke use to give out the GOLD tickets.. those have no restrictions

I guess complaining to MyCokeRewards in FACEBOOK  is useless as always..  When you have 3 grandchildren and the 2 GOLD TICKETS just 3 years ago where less points - with a Coke - 

rated:
Agree.  You'd think that 12-packs be the cheapest reward they could offer (for Coke).

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   Well what kind of birthday celebration is it without games? I was expecting them to have some kind of instant win game like the Merry Minute game. Disappointed they aren't letting you try and win points like they did at Christmas.
  There is an instant win.  No AMOE.  And these days what good does 10K points do when there's not much of value to redeem them for?

rated:
washerebefore said:   yea there all gone - missed out

PM me for a code...same goes for anyone reading this.

rated:
washerebefore said:   Green Tickets have too many restrictions and 385 points is high!! When you go to AMC website wanting too see a good new movie and be able to talk about it - your stuck with the crummy theater - Coke use to give out the GOLD tickets.. those have no restrictions

Oh come on, AMC green tickets restrictions aren't *that* terrible.
Currently only 2 movies at my local 18 screen AMC cinema are excluded: The Jungle Book & Zootopia (a couple of kiddie flicks that I won't be seeing, but for parents of young kids they sound good).
All the other movies are OK to use them.

From the amctheatres.com FAQ:
Are there any restrictions on the AMC Green and Red Tickets?
Green and Red Tickets are valid for one admission to any movie except those distributed by The Walt Disney Company, including, but not limited to Disney, Pixar, marvel and Lucasfilm, Ltd. titles.  These tickets EXCLUDE ALL Disney movies including: ANT-MAN, BRIDGE OF SPIES, THE GOOD DINOSAUR, STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS, THE FINEST HOURS, ZOOTOPIA, THE JUNGLE BOOK, CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, ALICE IN WONDERLAND: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS, and FINDING DORY.

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
washerebefore said:   yea there all gone - missed out

PM me for a code...same goes for anyone reading this.

Bumping my own post. I gave out codes this morning to 3 of the 4 FW members who asked....i said no to one member who has only like 6 posts...he's a lurker essentially.

rated:
OpenUpYourEyes said:   It's a well known situation and well documented in this thread that there are both lurkers and programmed code scrapers that will take any codes that are openly posted without any "formatting" changes, so anyone posting them that doesn't want them mostly stolen or lurked shouldn't post them openly without modification or offering the codes via PM to actual forum members.

So if they do have a scraping utility, then just post 20 invalid codes so it locks out their account...

rated:
SafetyDance said:   
OpenUpYourEyes said:   It's a well known situation and well documented in this thread that there are both lurkers and programmed code scrapers that will take any codes that are openly posted without any "formatting" changes, so anyone posting them that doesn't want them mostly stolen or lurked shouldn't post them openly without modification or offering the codes via PM to actual forum members.

So if they do have a scraping utility, then just post 20 invalid codes so it locks out their account...

Or post codes with spaces within them, separated between two (or more) lines, or something similar. The person actually using it will have to do a small amount of work, but not too bad for a free code, and it will minimize the simpler code scraper programs.

rated:
I have two codes from Diet Coke 12 packs. After entering each one, I get the message "Sorry, the promotion is over. Your code is no longer active", but no points. Looking back on this thread, it seems that it has happened before and was being looked into. Has anybody gotten resolution on how to fix it?

rated:
If you look on the my coke rewards web site at the bottom where it says contact us then look for write us fill out this form and contact them and tell them about them codes does say and what it says after entering them codes and coke will then credit them points to account when i did have 5 and they did credit me 50 points 10 for each of them 12 pack box codes too

rated:
Does anyone know if the $20 FTD reward code can be stacked (combined) multiple codes during one transaction?

rated:
Rossr: I think I tried that once and FTD wouldn't accept but one code, I might be wrong.

rated:
Can't stack them as nice as that would be.

rated:
FreevilleUSA said:   Rossr: I think I tried that once and FTD wouldn't accept but one code, I might be wrong.
  Just tried.  It wouldn't allow the code on a sale item.  So, I tried a non-sale bouquet.  Wouldn't allow the code there either. Back to Costco.com I go.

rated:
So, we are not allowed to ask for codes, but if codes are posted, I assume they are used up in seconds... then they just stay up taking space.... what's the solution?

rated:
SuperSavingsGuy said:   So, we are not allowed to ask for codes, but if codes are posted, I assume they are used up in seconds... then they just stay up taking space.... what's the solution?Check the forums every few seconds, or go buy something with a code on it.

rated:
Yeah, ended up doing that. Does anyone want some free diet coke? Opened but not drunk?

rated:
SuperSavingsGuy said:   Yeah, ended up doing that. Does anyone want some free diet coke? Opened but not drunk?
  Well that takes care of things for you... if you don't drink Coke products, you really shouldn't be worried about a COKE rewards program.

rated:
can someone get me a ceder park ticket? i will provide the 25 codes plus free 75 points of codes. please pm me.
thank you very much!!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1157158159160 161
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016