• filter:

Official MyCokeReward Points Master Thread

• 1176177178179 180
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Are the current coupons for free sparkling coke product12packs arriving as the red foldout postcard (as came from the 12-2016 holiday offer) or in a white envelope?

I never get the postcards because, I suspect, they are so blatantly labeled as a reward & get stolen (of course I do not have proof of this).

rated:
zjts said:   Are the current coupons for free sparkling coke product12packs arriving as the red foldout postcard (as came from the 12-2016 holiday offer) or in a white envelope?

I never get the postcards because, I suspect, they are so blatantly labeled as a reward & get stolen (of course I do not have proof of this).

As the red foldout postcard.

rated:

rated:
baileysf said:   Cedar Fair parks - 250 points a ticket

https://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/Single_Day_Ticket_to_one_of_your_favorite_parks/54821

Kids will love this!

rated:
TM65NM6 X4LKV5X
VBJNWV9 V0TRKV9
NF4RWP7 ML7M5LT
BRKBMMP 5WFLVXT
RV7HVMV W9FPWMT
0KLRR6P P6WJBBX
H4PPB5X FB7L7LH
T5KW9XT NRPHH0P

rated:
Post edited after I was contacted by member referenced in original quote.  All good!

rated:
captainlynne said:   OpenUpYourEyes said:   If anyone is still watching the forum, I could use 10 cap codes if anyone still has a bunch and can't use them, please PM and thanks in advance
  I really hate it when I send someone codes in a PM and they don't even respond. 

Some people weren't raised.

rated:
TOOO4JPL504N9T
TH5BL9BL7MBT97
0HW94BHOT906T6
5HRPMOLVV97PTX

rated:
Drat, Cedar Fair Tickets sold out. Any idea if they will be refreshed?

rated:
ttjbricker said:   Drat, Cedar Fair Tickets sold out. Any idea if they will be refreshed?The fair/park tickets typically get restocked within 1-2 weekdays.

rated:
Is there a new program for entering or are codes dead now?

rated:
The 28 day restriction on the $10 and $5 WalMart eGift cards appears to have been lifted.

rated:
ttjbricker said:   Drat, Cedar Fair Tickets sold out. Any idea if they will be refreshed?
  asking for opinions what's the value of a Cedar ticket?

eBay has listings for $50 ......

Also,
The email from mcr says
"The ticket will be valid for any operating day during the park season through Labor Day, September 5, 2017.) "
I've never redeemed one of these. Does this mean I have til 9-5-17 to use the code in the email ? (of course I'd have to go to the park on the same day)

rated:
zjts said:   
ttjbricker said:   Drat, Cedar Fair Tickets sold out. Any idea if they will be refreshed?

eBay has listings for $50 ......

Also,
The email from mcr says
"The ticket will be valid for any operating day during the park season through Labor Day, September 5, 2017.) "
I've never redeemed one of these. Does this mean I have til 9-5-17 to use the code in the email ? (of course I'd have to go to the park on the same day)

You redeem the code on the website and it emails you a ticket.  That ticket can be used any day the park is open through 9/5/2017.

rated:
SafetyDance said:   
zjts said:   

eBay has listings for $50 ......

Also,
The email from mcr says

You redeem the code on the website and it emails you a ticket.  That ticket can be used any day the park is open through 9/5/2017.

Thank you. Is there an exp date for when I have to redeem the code on the website ? TIA, green for u & replies

rated:
Before I rush to spend my few coke points...any predictions as to if there will be any good flash sales, like another Cedar Point?

rated:
10 points each.....
R HPVK nine seven KT four BTXT
can't figure out one letter in this next code:  FX5T something JR 5WFX 790

3 points each.....
six BfiveVK BX PMJJH nine M
four five zero M6N0 MTfive FK4J
VN JNTN F MMLVP VH

rated:
captainlynne said:   10 points each.....

3 points each.....
VN JNTN F MMLVP VH

You do realize that these codes no longer have a point value?

rated:
totm said:   

3 points each.....
VN JNTN F MMLVP VH

Leave the captain alone. For one reason or another some find value in codes.

rated:
Mega point hoarders, this one's for you:

$100 Walmart eGift Card - 6700 points
$100 Amazon.com Gift Card - 6900 points
$150 Walmart eGift Card - 10050 points
$150 Amazon.com Gift Card - 10350 points
$200 Walmart eGift Card - 13400 points
$200 Amazon.com Gift Card - 13800 points

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   Mega point hoarders, this one's for you:

$100 Walmart eGift Card - 6700 points
$100 Amazon.com Gift Card - 6900 points
$150 Walmart eGift Card - 10050 points
$150 Amazon.com Gift Card - 10350 points
$200 Walmart eGift Card - 13400 points
$200 Amazon.com Gift Card - 13800 points

Figures that they'd do this after I spent all my points.

rated:
totm said:   

3 points each.....
VN JNTN F MMLVP VH

Whatever they are worth to the folks that transitioned to the new rewards is fine.  I guess it was irrelevant the amount but they are free codes.  I'm not on the new Coke rewards so I don't know details of how it works but I just wanted to share them.  Maybe nobody cares to use them anymore (like me!).

rated:
Has anyone tried using the codes from multi-packs of coke cans to get the large popcorn deal for AMC theaters on us.coca-cola.com/offers-insiders .
It appears to be enter 10 codes from bottles and get a email with a coupon for a free large popcorn at AMC theaters.
I'm wondering if 3 codes from 12 packs would qualify.
They have same value as 10 codes from bottles.

PowerAid caps work.
Caps already entered in the old program can NOT be used for this promotion.

rated:
Is there a forum here dedicated to the new coke rewards program or  us.coca-cola.com/offers-insiders

rated:
Has anyone gotten their $5 Fandango codes or the $5 Amazon codes from the Basketball Bracket? That ended on 4/4 and it has been 6 weeks. It had said they would be delivered 6-8 weeks after promotion ended.

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   Has anyone gotten their $5 Fandango codes or the $5 Amazon codes from the Basketball Bracket? That ended on 4/4 and it has been 6 weeks. It had said they would be delivered 6-8 weeks after promotion ended.
  No, not yet.  Please update if/when you receive yours.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1176177178179 180
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017