• filter:
  • 1172173174175 176
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I'm missing 4 coupons too...sent them an email once, they said wait a little longer...responded to it again after they said MCR was dying...haven't gotten a response at all since then

rated:
I need about 200 more codes for the Amazon gc. If anyone has some codes could you please share in the PM. Thanks!

rated:
WLABOB said:   Coke is a genius.  They found a way to zero everyone's account out for basically penny's on the dollar, so they could start their new "rewards" program clean.   Now, we're all running around like chickens' with our heads cut off trying to burn through our earned loyalty points. 

I am shocked that there is no customer revolt or pushback, especially from the FW community.

When they sent out that email (and on the site at the time), the asked for feedback from the ' MCR community' about this change (after they had gone through with implementing it, of course).  Either there was absolutely no blow back, or it was so few with most everybody getting in line to join the 'new program'.  They listen to customer feedback, take for example the "original Coco-Cola" debacle.  Personally, I still can't figure out what is so 'rewarding' about the new program.
amsetus said: Specifically, the manager mentioned ALL Wallymart stores, effective February 2, 2017.

Used two free coupons at the 'mart here yesterday, no issue.  Used one at a different 'mart earlier in the week too.  Can guarantee you it is not ALL WalMart stores, that local manger just wanted to give you story to believe for why he wouldn't take them.  Also had no issues with the Gillette free razor coupons either, though that is a different thread, that coupon doesn't even have a hologram on it.

rated:
OpenUpYourEyes said:   Not sure if anyone else has contacted MCR about missing free 12-pack coupons from the Nov-Dec holiday sale, but they aren't going to replace them or resend them, they are only crediting back the points that you used, which is practically useless since they were 40 pt rewards, and the sparkling 12 pack free coupon is 275 pts now.

I did but they told me to wait and I did.  I contacted them when the 8 week period had ended and all I got was the 30pt back.

rated:
Almost all of my codes are 10 or 20 points each and I need to max out the 75 points each week (until the bitter end) to get to 690 for the $10 Amazon gift card (if still available).

Will MCR let you enter a 10 or 20 point code (if all you need is 5 or 15 points) and roll the remaining points to the following week?

If not any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. 

rated:
Mizer said:   Will MCR let you enter a 10 or 20 point code (if all you need is 5 or 15 points) and roll the remaining points to the following week?
No  

rated:
cowboy6032 said:   I'm missing 4 coupons too...sent them an email once, they said wait a little longer...responded to it again after they said MCR was dying...haven't gotten a response at all since then

I was missing 5 free 12-pack coupons. Contacted CR some 10 days ago, checked and they just credited me 150 points. Guess I'll just burn them on the sweepstakes..Thanks for nothing CR

rated:
amsetus said:   
cowboy6032 said:   I'm missing 4 coupons too...sent them an email once, they said wait a little longer...responded to it again after they said MCR was dying...haven't gotten a response at all since then

I was missing 5 free 12-pack coupons. Contacted CR some 10 days ago, checked and they just credited me 150 points. Guess I'll just burn them on the sweepstakes..Thanks for nothing CR

That was so generous of them!  I'm one short of my 12 pack coupons.  Guess I shouldn't  expect much.  I'm not carrying over any points to the new site so a few more to cash out will help but 30 points per missing coupon is pretty low value!

rated:
Check your inbox, I had a few extra. 

rated:
OpenUpYourEyes said:   Not sure if anyone else has contacted MCR about missing free 12-pack coupons from the Nov-Dec holiday sale, but they aren't going to replace them or resend them, they are only crediting back the points that you used, which is practically useless since they were 40 pt rewards, and the sparkling 12 pack free coupon is 275 pts now.

If anyone has more codes than they are ever going to be able to use by the end of March deadline, and wouldn't mind sharing some via PM, I'd like to try and get two of our accounts up to the 275 (about half way there now) to get at least 2 of the 4 coupons back that we didn't receive and they won't replace.

​Ugh!  Still waiting on two free 12-pack coupons.  Next week would be the six-week point which is when the website states we should contact them for assistance. 

rated:
Heads up: for anyone not following the new offers page (I don't judge), there's a pretty good contest starting on Feb 20 for the NCAA college basketball tournament. 5 entries per day, two separate entry periods - first starting Feb 20, and second when the sweet sixteen starts up there's a second entry period called bracket refresh. $25,000 grand prize. Lots of $5 digital movie codes (itunes or AMC, I assume) lots of $5 digital retail cards (Amazon or WalMart, I assume).

It's tough to have your randomly selected team go that far in the initial entry period, but you get 2 grand prize entries if they win a final four game. 1 grand prize entry of a 2018 NCAA trip for a bracket refresh entry that wins a final four game, but much better odds of winning a $5 digital retail card.

The rules are pretty long, I tried to summarize. There's a ton of prizes: estimated ARV of all prizes $1,911,450

You can enter about 110 codes for the initial period (3'ish weeks) and 15 codes for the second period. I'm unsure if the AMOE entry in the rules page gives you 1 code for the entire tournament, day, or if you can enter 5 AMOEs per day (one can hope).

rated:
tl;dr $25k grand prize and a truckload of small prizes, pray for 5 AMOEs a day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1172173174175 176
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017