• filter:
  • 1161162163164 165
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
5t7hbgptn7bm4f
This code has an error if someone wants to try and figure it out. I know it's Sprite, but not sure if it's a 3 or 10 pointer.

rated:
yoregano said:   Finally, a double points promo next week.

8/8 - 8/14 on Dasani, Minute Maid, and Powerade products.

https://www.mycokerewards.com/content/legal/BackToSchoolPoints.html?mc_id=EM_NA_ENG_RNDP_30038

guess I'll wait til it starts to enter the few I've got. thanks

rated:

rated:
5t7hbgptn7bm4f 
This code has an error if someone wants to try and figure it out. I know it's Sprite, but not sure if it's a 3 or 10 pointer.

RBM

rated:
If anyone needs some of what them UNUSED minute maid small black cap codes does say enough to make out a weeks worth juts let me know and i will this week SHARE enough to have and use too

rated:
Free 5x7 Personalized Notepad.

Your digital code is: CCBE-156G-KNEK-5CD16A

Use the digital code in your confirmation email, and follow the simple steps to activate the digital code:
1. Click on the following URL: www.shutterfly.com/freenotepad
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or sign in, if you're already a member)
3. Copy and paste your code in the "Promotional Code" field.
4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

rated:
I have small grey caps that I believe came from diet coke and small black caps that I believe came from coke zero.
Does anyone know if I enter the codes from those caps, will I be prompted for where they came from and if so what should I indicate so they will double (if possible)?

rated:
Yes if you enter in them UNUSED SMALL BLACK CAP codes then select the MINUTE MAID then it will DOUBLE them cap codes from 3 to 6 points per each UNUSED SMALL BLACK CAP CODES too

And i forgot i did try them UNUSED SMALL GREY CAP CODES too do DOUBLE from 3 points to 6 points after selecting the DASANI water will then be DOUBLED per each UNUSED SMALL GRAY CAP CODES too !

rated:
Thanks.
My SMALL grey Diet Coke cap codes just doubled when choosing the Dasani option.
My SMALL black Coke Zero cap codes just doubled when choosing the Minute Maid option.

rated:
Thank you Nascar for the tip !

rated:
Earn 30 MCR Bonus Points when you sign in to the Coca-Cola FreestyleŽ app for the first time. Download the app to start making your own unique drink mixes or save your favorites!
No purchase necessary. Must be an MCR member as of 11:59 p.m. on 7/31/16. Ends 9/23/16.
CokeURL.com/_CCFS

I installed, signed in, and got the points immediately. Not sure what the purpose of the app is, but it's free points and you can delete afterwards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1161162163164 165
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016