• filter:
  • 1162163164165 166
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
forbin4040 said:   Neat ! 30pts for a diet coke box!
Yes, good to see that the bonus applies across the spectrum. Keep in mind to enter the right combo of caps and flaps (if possible) to redeem the full 75-point base threshold.

rated:
yoregano said:   
forbin4040 said:   Neat ! 30pts for a diet coke box!
Yes, good to see that the bonus applies across the spectrum. Keep in mind to enter the right combo of caps and flaps (if possible) to redeem the full 75-point base threshold.

  I have a stack of 36-pack codes with nothing but the gray code area of the plastic that I'm not sure what to do with :/

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   
yoregano said:   
forbin4040 said:   Neat ! 30pts for a diet coke box!
Yes, good to see that the bonus applies across the spectrum. Keep in mind to enter the right combo of caps and flaps (if possible) to redeem the full 75-point base threshold.

  I have a stack of 36-pack codes with nothing but the gray code area of the plastic that I'm not sure what to do with :/

  If you are trying to identify what product the codes came from ...

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY!

I recall reading that you could enter the codes after you have reached your 75 point (base) weekly limit.
They should not be accepted for points but their source will be identified and the codes can still be entered later for points.

rated:
collector5 said:   
AtomicTaco said:   
yoregano said:   
forbin4040 said:   Neat ! 30pts for a diet coke box!
Yes, good to see that the bonus applies across the spectrum. Keep in mind to enter the right combo of caps and flaps (if possible) to redeem the full 75-point base threshold.

  I have a stack of 36-pack codes with nothing but the gray code area of the plastic that I'm not sure what to do with :/

  If you are trying to identify what product the codes came from ...

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY!

I recall reading that you could enter the codes after you have reached your 75 point (base) weekly limit.
They should not be accepted for points but their source will be identified and the codes can still be entered later for points.

You can still enter codes to check to make sure you typed them right and you'll get this message:
It looks like you’ve reached your code entry limit for the week. Please wait until next week to enter more codes. Until then, check out some new and exciting offers on your personalized Interests page.
But that doesn't tell you which product it came from.

rated:
AtomicTaco said:   
collector5 said:   
AtomicTaco said:   
yoregano said:   
forbin4040 said:   Neat ! 30pts for a diet coke box!
Yes, good to see that the bonus applies across the spectrum. Keep in mind to enter the right combo of caps and flaps (if possible) to redeem the full 75-point base threshold.

  I have a stack of 36-pack codes with nothing but the gray code area of the plastic that I'm not sure what to do with :/

  If you are trying to identify what product the codes came from ...

READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY!

I recall reading that you could enter the codes after you have reached your 75 point (base) weekly limit.
They should not be accepted for points but their source will be identified and the codes can still be entered later for points.

You can still enter codes to check to make sure you typed them right and you'll get this message:
It looks like you’ve reached your code entry limit for the week. Please wait until next week to enter more codes. Until then, check out some new and exciting offers on your personalized Interests page.
But that doesn't tell you which product it came from.

  I was hoping collector5's idea would work.  I've just been entering those during weeks that there is no bonus.  I tried marking some of them after they were redeemed to see a pattern (there's got to be a pattern to these codes that determine the product and packaging) but gave up.

rated:
7J60MPMVXXPFHB

From the How MCR Works - 1 pt.

rated:
Since I have not been on here lately i did find though these 6 unused my coke rewards cap codes listed below for any one to have and use lurker or not

JO6P59OTT69JO6
BW5KP75W4PLJ4P
6MRKWRJLR95MXK
9HBFH5MBVV6B44
RROWX7554LHPXT
FLOXMJLPPHBO4V

rated:
mynascarfan2005 said:   Since I have not been on here lately i did find though these 6 unused my coke rewards cap codes listed below for any one to have and use lurker or not

JO6P59OTT69JO6
BW5KP75W4PLJ4P
6MRKWRJLR95MXK
9HBFH5MBVV6B44
RROWX7554LHPXT
FLOXMJLPPHBO4V

  ABL

rated:
Think a Coke Zero code will count as Diet Coke this wk?

rated:
cowboy6032 said:   Think a Coke Zero code will count as Diet Coke this wk?
  Silver caps can be several things (diet coke being one of them).  But 12-pack flaps and others are specific to the product.  Coke Zero != Diet Coke.

rated:
totm said:   
cowboy6032 said:   Think a Coke Zero code will count as Diet Coke this wk?
  Silver caps can be several things (diet coke being one of them).  But 12-pack flaps and others are specific to the product.  Coke Zero != Diet Coke.

Right in some ways, but wrong in others.

Yes, caps of a same color can be claimed as one of several products (grey/silver for Diet Coke, Diet Sprite, and others). But Coke Zero caps are black, so they will not be recognized as Diet Coke.

rated:
MY COKE REWARD MCR Triple Points on Diet Coke Friday 9/30


Next Friday is Diet Coke® Day! Get 3x the Points when you enter any Diet Coke® code on 9/30/2016.

*Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Triple Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits. Bonus Points not available via SMS code entry.

rated:
H6TV794W050KPJ

rated:
*Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Triple Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits. Bonus Points not available via SMS code entry."

So does that mean one can enter unlimited number of Diet Coke points  to get triple points on Friday, September 30th? In other words, the 75 point cap for Diet Coke codes doesn't apply? Thanks for any clarification.

rated:
Princewince said:   *Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Triple Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits. Bonus Points not available via SMS code entry."

So does that mean one can enter unlimited number of Diet Coke points  to get triple points on Friday, September 30th? In other words, the 75 point cap for Diet Coke codes doesn't apply? Thanks for any clarification.

  The last sentence of the official rules clarifies this question nicely.

rated:
OK, I get that now. However, if I were to enter 75 points today, Monday, September 26, from Coke caps, including say Diet Coke or others, could I still enter unlimited Diet Coke caps on Friday, September 30th? Sorry for being so lame.

rated:
MrsGuin said:   MY COKE REWARD MCR Triple Points on Diet Coke Friday 9/30


Next Friday is Diet Coke® Day! Get 3x the Points when you enter any Diet Coke® code on 9/30/2016.

*Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Triple Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits. Bonus Points not available via SMS code entry.

 
Duplicate post - This was already  posted 3 days ago.
 

rated:
Princewince said:   OK, I get that now. However, if I were to enter 75 points today, Monday, September 26, from Coke caps, including say Diet Coke or others, could I still enter unlimited Diet Coke caps on Friday, September 30th? Sorry for being so lame.
You're allowed to enter codes worth up to 75 points per week.  How you do it is up to you--but it's per week, so in order to maximize the value out of this promotion you'll want to enter as many points Diet Coke as possible on the 30th and the remainder can be on any day of the week.

rated:
Just going through some NRHV5XN of my caps and box codes 6B06NRB getting ready for the first ever Triple Points - 54XK75H Diet Coke Day W4WL7X5 9/30/2016. So far I have FHFMR59 about 400 cap codes, about 49V6PWK 100 of those are the Diet Coke gray caps, and HKWWVKW around 200 box flaps from 12 XWJ59T7 and 24 pack boxes, probably 100+ of those are the P4NOWNR Diet Coke, or CF Diet Coke codes. 70TF4VH So I think I am pretty set for Triple Points Day. I will be on at some point during the day Friday 9/30 to give away some of these codes. In the meantime, I am sure someone will get the ones hidden in this message.

rated:
^^^I'm sure someone will use the codes posted above, but knowing about the triple points day coming up on Friday, it's pretty silly to enter any codes before then.

rated:
WildBill1262 said:   .... URAN1C36UY 
 
  Thanks
   

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1162163164165 166
  • Page
  • Previous 40


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016