• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
glad they did this since the receipt route has been a fiasco for some, including me

rated:
Haven't received YET the bonus (got 4 punches from 4 Special K boxes when they STILL had codes), thanks for the heads-up!

UPDATE: Earlier this morning the 1K KFR points went into my account as a POINT ADJUSTMENT, so I'm set up.    

rated:
HIGH-TEMP-25FR-EE4U

25 points

expires 6/25

rated:
Free 8x8 Shutterfly Book Code's
KEA2-47KM-AU4F-56ZWM3
KEA2-47KM-CV18-TP5695
KEA2-47KM-HSR6-S631B5
You will have to pay shipping I am sure.
Expires July 31, 2016 11:59 PM

rated:
Shutterfly photo book: KEA2-88F0-KUTD-FTNDTN
Expires: 07/31/16
Enjoy!

rated:
This month the magazine gift card is on sale for 6,000 points. If you order one, there is an alternative to get a check for $5 mailed to you instead of getting a magazine subscription - so 6,000 points for $5 cash. Codes are emailed and it's easy to do.

when you get the code - you go to this page to redeem and there is a path to get the $5... An alternative five dollar reward is available here.  Then enter your code & give information where to mail the check.

rated:
Are they out of stock now? I can't find them?

rated:
XOIncognito said:   Are they out of stock now? I can't find them?
  I can't find them either. Must be out of stock.

rated:
  Sorry.  I don't know what to tell you.  It still works for me.  Are you clicking on "this page"?

rated:
MrsGuin said:   
  Sorry.  I don't know what to tell you.  It still works for me.  Are you clicking on "this page"?

Yes, your "this page" link still works. What we are talking about is the reward on KFR to get the redemption code to enter on "this page" seems to unfortunately be no longer available.

rated:
Get a Free Scholastic Book When you buy any participating Kellogg’s®, Coca-Cola®, Hershey’s® or J.M. Smucker product at WalMart. Products must be purchased 6/26/16–9/30/16.

rated:
seems odd not to see a July 4 code, wonder if the code scheme is tapering off

rated:
25FR-EETO-COOL-DOWN

25 points

Expires 7/29/2016

rated:
THANKFULLY FINALLY a kelloggs family rewards code i am glad i want MORE MORE of them too

rated:
100 bonus points - https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/collect-points/overv...

Watch the how it works video to get 100 points immediately added to your total.

rated:
100 Bonus points - https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/collect-points/uploa...

Watch the "upload a receipt" video to get 100 points immediately added to your total.

rated:
Just to clarify, the above two earn opportunities are when they started to switch away from the in-box codes.  If you don't see them when logged in, that means you already collected points for those two, as well as the other 100 pts activities that came out back then...

rated:
I did them back then & again today & got points again.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016