• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
These 2 NEW OLD STOCK (like old car or bike parts...) codes worked! GRACIAS!

PS: I'd wonder about the POOR OLD SOULS that RED me... (no reason really, just TROLLS)   

rated:
MrsGuin said:   20 pts (new from 12/30/13)
EARNGREATREWARDS

50 pts (new from 01/03/14)
EARNSWEETREWARDS

These should work again even if you originally entered them just like the one above (from 01/02/14)

They did not work for me.

rated:
I get system errors when I enter codes in mobile but the codes actual go through it spear they do but they do

rated:
25 points:
FREE-PTS4-LABO-RDAY
(exp 9/12/16)

rated:
MOMS-GETS-UMME-RPTS -- 100 points -- Expires 9/4/2016

rated:
Thanks!!

rated:
I have observed it recently. After applying some some codes I am getting the message -Points have been added to your account  
However, I do not see the increase of total points.       

rated:
I usually see my point total increase when I get this message but sometimes I have to log out and back into my account for them to show up.

rated:
hot2004 said:   I have observed it recently. After applying some some codes I am getting the message -Points have been added to your account  

that happened to me once but i clicked on activity or history (or something similar), and it updated the total

rated:
frugalpete said:   
hot2004 said:   I have observed it recently. After applying some some codes I am getting the message -Points have been added to your account  

that happened to me once but i clicked on activity or history (or something similar), and it updated the total

I did all those, even logged out and logged back in, still the same issue.
I just applied the recent codes for 25 pts and 100 points, but had not earned any points yet. Here is the summary from my account which acknowledged the entries, but points not showing here either.

Recent points earned:
Code Entry              9/1/2016
Code Entry              9/1/2016
Code Entry    +50    8/31/2016
Code Entry    +20    8/31/2016
Code Entry    +20    8/29/2016

rated:
hot2004, if the points still don't show up in your dashboard 24 hours after submitting, call the CS number, they can manually add them. The phone number is in the QS on the first page, under the 'important information' heading in bold font.

Another poster said they tried adding them again later, and they showed up. You could try that, and if still no points in your dashboard, call the CS folks. They have been really good about fixing problems (as members attests to in this thread), and sometimes they add additional points to compensate you for your trouble.

rated:
SaabStory said:   25 points:
FREE-PTS4-LABO-RDAY
(exp 9/12/16)

The code was accepted, but I did not received any points for it. After logging out and then back in, the points were there.

rated:
SUMMERTIMESPTS4U – 100 points (posted on 9/12)Exp. 9/18

rated:
Check your emails from Kellogg, there is a 50pts code for me today. YMMV

rated:
Free Shutterfly One Time Codes........Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address.
Enter codes at shutterfly.com/kelloggschoice

KEBB-4VY3-UA7R-F14X2N
KEBB-4VY3-6V0E-TKWJ5E
KEBB-4VY3-2V1N-9V1BRU

Free 2-8x10 prints or Free Personalized Placemat Apply your code at checkout by 10/31/16*
Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address.

rated:
focusfocus said:   Check your emails from Kellogg, there is a 50pts code for me today. YMMV
Thanks for the heads up. Found the email in my trash. Had only read the top part of email and deleted. Code is further down in the email.

rated:
Older code, worked again for me today. Thanks Mrs. Guin

20 Points Beginner Bonus
50 Points bonus.

EARN-GREA-TREW-ARDS
EARN-SWEE-TREW-ARDS

rated:
upsfeeder88 said:   Older code, worked again for me today. Thanks Mrs. Guin

20 Points Beginner Bonus
50 Points bonus.

EARN-GREA-TREW -ARDS
EARN-SWEE-TREW -ARDS

You sure you got a 2nd round of points with them? I've never heard of KFR codes being reusable. I tried both and it said they were duplicates.

rated:
BOTH appeared to me as DUPLICATE, but THANKS ANYWAY!

There was a case earlier this year that KFR bonus codes published 2-3 years ago were valid even if you've entered them originally, so it's not impossible...

rated:
billetera said:   There was a case earlier this year that KFR bonus codes published 2-3 years ago were valid even if you've entered them originally, so it's not impossible...

I think you have this mixed up with something else. Recyclebank, for example, has had some recent links/articles that have offered points a second time after first being available months/years in the past, but I know of nothing similar from KFR. There are no posts in this thread from 2016 mentioning codes that have become live again, at least.

rated:
yoregano said:   
billetera said:   There was a case earlier this year that KFR bonus codes published 2-3 years ago were valid even if you've entered them originally, so it's not impossible...
I think you have this mixed up with something else. Recyclebank, for example, has had some recent links/articles that have offered points a second time after first being available months/years in the past, but I know of nothing similar from KFR. There are no posts in this thread from 2016 mentioning codes that have become live again, at least.

billetera is correct; I also remember the old bonus codes worked again a couple of months or so ago.

rated:
frugalpete said:   
yoregano said:   

billetera is correct; I also remember the old bonus codes worked again a couple of months or so ago.

I see one post from Aug. 29 from Mrs G mentioning a couple reusable codes that some claim worked, but many said it didn't. Same with the more recent post. I suspect this was a glitch or more likely, people used it for the first time to get the points.

rated:

rated:
What's up? Entered the code and it did enter WITHOUT ADDING POINTS!    Even after logging out and in again...     

I'll try again tomorrow; if the points doesn't appear I'll call KFR to let them know.

UPDATE: I did enter to KFR a couple of days later (after getting back power from a massive Islandwide power outage) and the 100 KFR points DID appear numbered. It is strange that sometimes they don't tell you instantly...  

PS: And TROLLS, by crying out loud, I didn't deserve the RED. It seems the only way you'll see is to retaliate (so easy to do)... 

rated:
billetera - I thought the same thing until I looked at my points total beside my name at the top of the site and they had changed there but not in the "enter codes" box. Maybe this will help everyone. If I could do a screenshot to show this I would.

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016