• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
GET 200 BONUS POINTS

Get 200 bonus points the next time you collect points on KFR-participating products by uploading a receipt or by using a connected loyalty card or membership.*

*Offer expires 03/12/2017. Uploaded receipt or connected loyalty card purchase of KFR-participating products must be approved. Bonus points will be added to your account within 72 hours of approval. KFR-participating product(s) must be purchased between 02/10/2017–02/24/2017. Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase. Receipts are usually processed within 24 hours and loyalty transactions within 2–7 days. Limit of 1.

(KFR-participating products are the ones with the KFR logo on package)

ETA: I bought the participating items on 2/10, had them added to my account 2/12, which also filled my punch card, so I got the punch card 1000 points. Later in 2/12, the 200 bonus points were added.

rated:
I have gotten credit for the following codes before (in 2016, I know that these codes are not new) but I just got credited again when entering them!

EARNGREATREWARDS = 20 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS = 20 points
EARNSWEETREWARDS = 50 points

rated:
Thanks..worked for me too.

rated:
Thanks, worked for me too.

rated:
worked for me to.

rated:
KIND-NESS-PASS-ITON = 25 points

rated:
HAPP-YVDA-YFRO-MKFR = 50 points

rated:
twocats said:   HAPP-YVDA-YFRO-MKFR = 50 points

Hmmm. I keep getting "Please try again. The code entered is incorrect. Keep in mind that some characters may look similar." I've tried typing it out, too, in case there was something happening with the copy/paste.

rated:
kmsandrbs said:   

Hmmm. I keep getting "Please try again. The code entered is incorrect. Keep in mind that some characters may look similar." I've tried typing it out, too, in case there was something happening with the copy/paste.

I just finished online chat with Kelloggs because i got this error too and was told I had entered the code on February 11th. 
I pointed out that error said incorrect, not that its a duplicate and chat said it was a glitch.
I almost always get my codes from fatwallet so suspect this code was provided here before i got it in todays email.

rated:
MissFirecracker said:   
kmsandrbs said:   

I just finished online chat with Kelloggs because i got this error too and was told I had entered the code on February 11th. 
I pointed out that error said incorrect, not that its a duplicate and chat said it was a glitch.
I almost always get my codes from fatwallet so suspect this code was provided here before i got it in todays email.

LINK --- here's were the code was given on Feb 11th here on Fatwallet before emails came today from KFR.

We should be told its a duplicate instead of incorrect but check your point history to see if you entered on the 11th.

rated:
100 Points Code: LETI-TSNO-WUGE-TPTS   Expires 2/19/17

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/collect-points/enter-code.html

rated:
MissFirecracker said:   
kmsandrbs said:   

I received the 50 points - listed as  "Points Adjustment +50" after the chat eventhough (1) they had pointed out I'd entered the code days earlier (due to it being posted early on fatwallet) and (2) they never mentioned during the chat they would be issuing me the 50 point (unless I quit the chat too early).

ALSO I think the chat generated another 200 pts I was awarded today.
The email claimed it was issued because I was so close to 2000 pts when I actually was over 2000 pts plus coincidence of the chat. Going to try it on my BF's account -see if happens again.

rated:
KIND-NESS-PASS-ITON for 25pts

rated:
Just typed in this code and worked for me today, wouldn't the other day

rated:
blazer07 said:   KIND-NESS-PASS-ITON for 25pts
  Please try again. The code entered is incorrect. Keep in mind that some characters may look similar.

rated:
Sorry, that happened to me as well with some codes. Tried them again a few days later and they worked. 

rated:
Thanks for info- still not working for me

rated:
ablang said:   
  Please try again. The code entered is incorrect. Keep in mind that some characters may look similar.

Blazer reposted this code. Was first posted by chadcmoody on 2/13. Look up a few posts.

The KFR site is now giving an incorrect code warning instead of a duplicate message when one has already entered the code. Chances are that you already entered the code.

rated:
WARMUPWITHPTSNOW – 100 points (posted on 2/20)

rated:
yoregano said:   
ablang said:   

Blazer reposted this code. Was first posted by chadcmoody on 2/13. Look up a few posts.

The KFR site is now giving an incorrect code warning instead of a duplicate message when one has already entered the code. Chances are that you already entered the code.

You're welcome.

rated:
Anyone need unique codes for KFR points? PM me

rated:
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Anyone need unique codes for KFR points? PM me
The only unique KFR codes I am aware of are those from product packages (well, I guess they might send a unique code on your birthday, but otherwise). These are no longer being accepted. Is there some other source for unique codes, or is one of us missing something here? 

If you are referring to package codes, then you apparently missed the announcement.

rated:
yoregano said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Anyone need unique codes for KFR points? PM me
The only unique KFR codes I am aware of are those from product packages (well, I guess they might send a unique code on your birthday, but otherwise). These are no longer being accepted. Is there some other source for unique codes, or is one of us missing something here? 

If you are referring to package codes, then you apparently missed the announcement.

PM me or miss out

rated:
yoregano said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Anyone need unique codes for KFR points? PM me

Anniversary (of when you joined), birthday (if you provided birth date), sweeps codes (There have been a few Delta sweeps ones), Close to your goal (generally when you are close to the next 1000 points), Help to get towards your goal (typically after you spend points, you might get 2 or 3 of these). Schoolastic Book Code (After you've bought qualifying products, can be redeemed towards a book for your school). Subscribers to text might have a code sent, and there are giveaways for FB & Twitter users to win codes for points. Coffee didn't say, but perhaps he is giving up on KFR, but still gets the emails, and is offering some codes from emails to others. Or he has Schoolastic codes he has no use for. But yes, you are correct about package codes, unique codes only come in text/email now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017