• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Starting today, we're going to try out having a single thread for all free Kindle books.  Please use this thread to post all the Kindle freebies rather than having single threads for them.  You can subscribe to this thread to get updates when new posts are added.  We will be deleting any new threads created, and pointing folks to post in this official thread.

Please note, this is a trial and is subject to change at any time.

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Jan. 4, 2016 @ 4:32pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Free children's ebook "The Little Green Boat" by Chris Stead

Price: $0.00

Only free on iTunes right now.

Get The Little Gre... (more)

beachesreader (Nov. 02, 2016 @ 11:24p) |

Here are four that are definitely good for 2/23. it is iffy after today, sometimes they are some times they are not.
Tex... (more)

zandis (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 2:37p) |

Finally!!

mrchadthundercock (Dec. 04, 2016 @ 3:17p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
finally!

rated:
You are going to try Official Thread* - Free Kindle Books from Amazon.com - New Titles Added Frequently again? I understand you want to clamp down on individual posts, and I believe the old thread was good - until others began posting individually.
If this "process" is automatic, then good, but I'm calling you (staff) out on this one as I don't have any faith in your skills in keeping up with this task in a timely manner. (We can discuss my opinion of staff offline to keep this thread on topic.)

rated:
I think this is a good move. Most of these "freebies" are nothing but 50 page books with 10 million URLs.

rated:
BennyZz said:   I think this is a good move. Most of these "freebies" are nothing but 50 page books with 10 million URLs.
  Let me suggest the Page Count be put in the post. Too many "books" are pamphlets, term papers, or simply web snippets. Having the page count would make it easier for us to see at a glance if the "book" is worth further attention.

rated:
I think its a great idea to have page count in post because there is too much "junk" out there.  

rated:

rated:
I keep an Amazon Wishlist with books from Kindle series that I wouldn't mind getting.
This first in this series was always $.99; at the moment, it's free:

Through The Wildwood (The Legend of Vanx Malic book 1) 

EXPIRED 9/26/15

rated:
I just have 1 question, will all the comments of "good deal, great book, the price is now...? or is a staff member going to keep an eye on the post & the other post. It may have been mentioned and I missed it, if so I apologize.

rated:
I think this is a great idea. I hope it can be done for Free Magazines as well.

Thanks MVP!

rated:
I found some free ebooks for young teens who are looking to escape to a world in which young teens matter more than they seem to in junior high these days, and thought that since I already did the research, I should share. . I looked for books in which a young teen finds themselves in a situation of great power and responsibility. My junior high daughter loved these. Hope others do too. At the moment these are free:

------------------------------------------------

The Sea Goddess: A Tarak Tale: Part 1 (The Protectors of Tarak)

http://www.amazon.com/Sea-Goddess-Tarak-Tale-Protectors-ebook/dp...

LAST OF THE GODS

http://www.amazon.com/LAST-GODS-V-L-Burke-ebook/dp/B00VV63R9I/re...

THE SUPREME GODDESS OF THE VOX AURA

http://www.amazon.com/SUPREME-GODDESS-VOX-AURA-ebook/dp/B005ODGH...

The Crystal Goddess and the Wish Keeper (The mis-adventures of Alyson Bell Book 5)

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Goddess-Keeper-mis-adventures-Alys...

rated:
eReaderiq website- Free Kindle Books

One of the many Kindle freebie websites. For those interested there are a wide variety of genres available and change out every day or two. I found this one by accident but one of my favorites

rated:
Thanks for great info, may become my favorite also

rated:
I had this book on my wish list since August.  It has been $4.99 for the collection.
Not sure how long it is going to be free, but at the moment it still is:

Confliction Compendium (Dragoneers Cycle One) (Dragoneer Saga Boxed Set Book 1) 

rated:
Good stuff! thanks for this info! 

rated:
In honor of the Walking Dead's return, Psych Ward Zombies is free this weekend!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MHUFELQ
Get Psych Ward Zombies free through Monday Oct 12!

The patients of Eldemere Psychiatric Hospital are turning into zombies, and the hospital’s poorly designed security system has trapped everyone inside.
A group of unlikely heroes must rely on their wits, luck, and at least one straitjacket to survive until help can arrive the following day.

Dave Hexer is the doctor covering the late shift at the hospital tonight. Standing only 4'9” tall, he is shorter than most other psychiatrists, but is relatively tall for a dwarf. Dave is joined by Janet Foo, a fitness-obsessed nurse and heiress to her family's junk food empire. The muscle of the trio is Chester Wilkes, a quiet hospital orderly who moonlights as a professional wrestler. They unite in an attempt to save the hospital’s juvenile patients from the raging horde of ghouls. Their quest will bring them face to face with a legion of undead patients, zombified psychiatrists, deranged administrators, and one fiendishly handsome serial killer.

Approximately 52,000 words. Genre is humor/adventure/horror.

rated:

rated:
Thanks for giving a freebies kindle book

rated:
error

rated:
tiggerman72 said:   eReaderiq website- Free Kindle Books 

One of the many Kindle freebie websites. For those interested there are a wide variety of genres available and change out every day or two. I found this one by accident but one of my favorites

Fantastic site, Thanks

rated:
Money Talks: The Essential Mindset for Financial Success

Free Kindle Book - Money Talks: The Essential Mindset for Financial Success
Dates: Oct 18 and Oct 19, 2015

What's the difference between the Rich and the Poor? It's their mindset about money! In Money Talks, Money finally opens up to talk about the essential mindset needed for financial success. With a few simple steps using the most basic financial concepts, everyone can be rich as long as they have the proper mindset.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   

It's time,  this seemed like a good idea but everyone stopped posting ebook deals completely? 

rated:
skyjockey said:   
MVP9596 said:   

It's time,  this seemed like a good idea but everyone stopped posting ebook deals completely? 

I disagree....I think this is a great idea, and you can subscribe to one thread and get an alert when a new book is posted.

In fact, I'd like to see the same for magazines.

I don't think people stopped posting free books just because there's a unified thread. Is there a reason why they'd do that? Do people earn some kind of FW achievement award for a separate post as opposed to posting in a thread?

I'd give it a while longer and see how it goes.

Edit: Because I probably have way too much time on my hands, I counted the "free book" posts for the month before the Sept. 17th start of this thread. There were 11 posts (those posts may have had more than one title..and about half were cookbooks that are very frequently free),  and there are 7 new posts since Sept. 17th.

Of the 11 posts during that previous month, about one-third were from the same poster. With reletively few posts both before and after the start of this thread, if one person stops posting (or STARTS posting, for that matter) it greatly skews the comparable numbers.

rated:
6 books each over 300pg w/ some $$ ...

The Cult Next Door Kindle Edition 345pg <<< ALREADY GONE ...
by Elizabeth R. Burchard (Author), Judith L. Carlone (Author)
From the Publisher FOREWORD
The authors of The Cult Next Door make an extraordinary contribution to the literature on cultism and mind control. Elizabeth Burchard's story offers insight into her vulnerability, her manipulation into the world of the cult, the techniques used by the cult leader to control her, and the ways that Judy Carlone helped her to leave. By suggesting these insights, this book helps to dispel some of the common myths of cult membership.

The Homemade Medicine Book: Natural Home Remedies 352pg <<< ALREADY GONE ...
by Charles Silverman (Author)
For the first time a Naturopathic Doctor opens his vault to unveil the complete list of home remedies used by professionals Holistic Practitioners... All Natural Cures and Home Remedies

The Dante Connection (Book 2) (Genevieve Lenard) 360pg
by Estelle Ryan (Author)
Art theft. Coded messages. A high-level threat. Despite her initial disbelief, Doctor Genevieve Lenard discovers that she is the key that connects stolen works of art, ciphers and sinister threats.

Forever and Always Collection (Contemporary Romance Boxed Set) 650pg
by E. L. Todd (Author)
Contemporary Romance at its finest. From bestselling author, E. L. Todd, comes the limited edition Forever and Always Collection, books 1-3.

UPDATE >>> EVEN IF YOU DON'T COOK - GET THE NEXT BOOK - LOTS ... no - TONS OF RECIPES & GREAT PIX

The High Plains Sifter: Retro-Modern Baking for Every Altitude 1035pg <<<
by Chris Reynolds (Author, Editor, Photographer)
Passionate about food and its creation, Chris has spent many years pursuing its perfection on many levels. His background in science (as a zoologist) and art photography has expanded from photographing beautiful food to donning a chef's jacket and creating beautiful food.
After distinguishing himself at the Culinary School of the Rockies, he polished his craft at the Ballymaloe Cookery School in Ireland. Nesteled on rolling coastal pastures, Ballymaloe is the only culinary school that is also a working organic farm. Inspired by the pastural setting, he was equally inspried by his teachers, Darina and Rachel Allen (of "Rachel's Favourate Foods" on PBS and "Rachel Allen Bakes" on The Cooking Channel. He gained a renewed appreciation for organic produce, farmhouse cheeses, slow food and artisan baking. Upon his return from Ireland, he developed "Waiting for Gateau" where he works to adapt recipes for high-altitude for cookbook authors, magazine food editors and food bloggers. He is, also, an accomplished food photographer and food stylist and his talents are always in demand.

The U.P. Trail 366pg
by Zane Grey (Author)
Zane Grey was an American author best known for writing Western fiction. With books such as Riders of the Purple Sage and Betty Zane, Grey is perhaps the most famous writer of Westerns with many of his books being adapted into movies and TV shows. This edition of Grey’s The U.P. Trail includes a table of contents.

rated:

rated:
How to Get Your Kids to Beg for Veggies eBook  http://justfreestuff.tradepub.com/free/w_groc02/prgm.cgi Quick and easy hidden veggie recipes

rated:
MrsGuin said:   Free Avocados Recipe eBook  http://avocadosfrommexico.com/loveourfans/
  actual  Free Avocados Recipe eBook ... http://www.avocadosfrommexico.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Fresh-eBook-527.pdf ... pdf - no form to fill ...

rated:
MrsGuin said:   How to Get Your Kids to Beg for Veggies eBook  http://justfreestuff.tradepub.com/free/w_groc02/prgm.cgi Quick and easy hidden veggie recipes
Connect with Email or LinkedIn

Connect with Email >>> Work Email *

*Active work email required to receive offer ...

rated:
Okay. I used to love the list, by topic, of free books on Amazon. Doesn't that list exist anymore? If it does, please let me know where to find it. This thread is fairly useless if you have to look at individual posts - one for each book. If the list does not exist anymore, can the originator please let me know how to search Amazon on my own? Thanks.

rated:

Cover (2.71MB)
Disclaimer
Thrilling new young adult fantasy novel The Mapkeeper and the Rise of the Wardens will be FREE on Amazon from Dec 7th-9th! The perfect gift for the reader in your life- they won't be able to put it down!
Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017CK0T3I 

rated:

rated:
Thank you for your guys shares.But if you can help to add a little descriptions to each one, then I guess we will give you guys a warmer hug. Thanks anyway

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
Praise for Modern Fables   "Hilarious!"  "Thought-provoking"  "Fascinating stories"  "Can't stop reading!"

Modern Fables is a series of tales in which animals act like humans- complete with murder, adultery, and jealousy, but also forgiveness, intelligence, and compassion.  The eighteen fables contained in this volume explore issues of morality, ethics, and psychology in both serious and lighthearted ways, conjuring just as many questions as they answer.  Free Dec 1st to 5th 2015!

rated:
lisabucc said:   Okay. I used to love the list, by topic, of free books on Amazon. Doesn't that list exist anymore? If it does, please let me know where to find it. This thread is fairly useless if you have to look at individual posts - one for each book. If the list does not exist anymore, can the originator please let me know how to search Amazon on my own? Thanks.

The best Kindle search I've found:
EreaderIQ

rated:
From Onenote-

Matthew Bracken's "Enemies .."  trilogy.
These are my favorite books in their category. Free for a limited time

link at Amazon 

rated:
MVP9596 said:   From Onenote-

These are my favorite books in their category. Free for a limited time

link at Amazon

Matthew Bracken's "Enemies .."  trilogy.

Skipping 123 Messages...
rated:
Finally!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016