Please post your codes here. Fatwallet will be instituting new policy on these threads, and I was previously asked to consider a master thread. So here it is. There is a discussion regarding master threads in the FWFW forum.
Rules of the thread: 1) This thread is only for the posting of the most recent free GTG points, or the sharing of codes you don't use, or no longer need.
2) There is to be no begging.
3) You may also post 'heads up!' posts; ex, Points when you log-in and complete a simple task, changes in rewards, other pertinent information related to the GTG program.
4) Please use this thread, and not individual posts in the forum. Per FW policy, reposts will be locked, and at some point in the future, posts made in the forum, instead of the master thread, will also be locked and the OP will be redirected to post in the master thread.
5) Please refrain from posting endless 'thanks' replies. Use the forum rating system to thank the poster, by giving green to the member who provides the code in the thread.
6) Use the FW tools in the OP (top left) to know when a new code has been posted to the thread. You may subscribe to the thread (you will be notified when there is a new reply to the OP), mark it as a favorite, or create a personal sticky that always leaves the thread towards the top of the forum.
SweetClover said: Posted here on 12/11†: To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points† login or register and then click the link here†to get the points!† † Thanks. Note that there is no pop-up confirmation box as usually occurs. The notification appears as single line of green text in a light green background at the top the screen that says "Congratulations. You have just earned 10 points. Check out your points history on your profile page and find out more about Pampers Rewards." Easy to miss if you are not looking for it in the right place.
6. Redeeming Points for Rewards...†The Loyalty Program and all Rewards Points expire not later than 11:50:50 p.m. EST on December 31, 2015. Therefore, all Rewards Points redemption requests must be communicated to P&G as required by these Terms by such time.†
8. Modification To, Termination or Extension of Loyalty Program Terms...†(b) Termination: The Loyalty Program will terminate at 11:50:50 p.m. EST. on December 31, 2015, or earlier at the sole discretion of P&G. In the event of early termination, P&G shall give conspicuous notice at least six (6) months prior to the date that such termination becomes effective, during which time Members may still accrue and redeem Rewards Points... All Rewards Points must be redeemed prior to the effective date of termination. Members should not rely upon the continued availability of the Loyalty Program or any Rewards Points accumulated in connection therewith.†
fivetalents, I don't participate in this program, but the Kellogg's one (KFR) has something similar in their terms, however they have been renewing the program each year for another year. My guess is that like KFR, the points are carried over into the next year.
Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.
Members of our community may attach files to a post in accordance with the User Agreement. FatWallet is not responsible for the content, accuracy, completeness or validity of any information contained in any attached file. Files have *not* been scanned for viruses. Be especially wary of Excel files which may contain malicious content.
Earn Cash Back while you shop - just 3 simple steps.
1. Sign Up so we know who to pay! (It's FREE.)
2. Shop through FatWallet for deals from your favorite stores. Your online purchases earn Cash Back that builds in your FatWallet account.
3. Get Paid by requesting a payment via check or PayPal.
FatWallet coupons help you save more when shopping online. Use our Coupons Search to browse coupons and offers from thousands of stores, gathered into one convenient location.
As part of our FatWallet Community, you can share deals with almost a million shoppers in our forums. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. Share deals, money-saving tips, and more. It's FREE, fun, and addicting.
Our customer experience team is here around the clock - real people ready to assist.