• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Please post your codes here. Fatwallet will be instituting new policy on these threads, and I was previously asked to consider a master thread. So here it is. There is a discussion regarding master threads in the FWFW forum.

Rules of the thread:
1) This thread is only for the posting of the most recent free GTG points, or the sharing of codes you don't use, or no longer need.

2) There is to be no begging.

3) You may also post 'heads up!' posts; ex, Points when you log-in and complete a simple task, changes in rewards, other pertinent information related to the GTG program.

4) Please use this thread, and not individual posts in the forum. Per FW policy, reposts will be locked, and at some point in the future, posts made in the forum, instead of the master thread, will also be locked and the OP will be redirected to post in the master thread.

5) Please refrain from posting endless 'thanks' replies. Use the forum rating system to thank the poster, by giving green to the member who provides the code in the thread.

6) Use the FW tools in the OP (top left) to know when a new code has been posted to the thread. You may subscribe to the thread (you will be notified when there is a new reply to the OP), mark it as a favorite, or create a personal sticky that always leaves the thread towards the top of the forum.

Here are today's codes: To get 15 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points enter codes TW3A9V3TDAY2S15 and FB5DK92V3TAM815

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Currently they have the following $25 Egift cards for 3500 points: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, ToysRUs, and Old Navy

fivetalents (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 5:22p) |

FBGKLAS8DVDZH16 for 10pts by 12/1
TWT6WC6THL33A16 for 5pts by 12/1

jayloc (Nov. 28, 2016 @ 8:14a) |

Thank you Jayloc, those codes work.

Current promotion for Shutterfly through Pampers:

Turn Precious Moments into seasonís ... (more)

latiaedwards1 (Nov. 29, 2016 @ 3:55a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks for starting this.

rated:
I'd add, don't post "thanks" posts. Just uptick the post.

rated:
thanks, got the points.

rated:
See number 5....already been addressed.†

rated:
kap10flirt said:   See number 5....already been addressed.†
††
It was added after stanolshefski suggested it. I edited OP.

rated:
10 pampers points:†ny97376c97hjrw3

rated:
ambrous67 said:   10 pampers points:†ny97376c97hjrw3
† It gives Invalid code

rated:
Other than an invalid code, there have been no points in a week? What am I missing?

rated:
try this code:†T4R4JXK3NW4T4KN

rated:
FBQ3THA5X9GIV15

rated:
To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts to Grow Points scroll down and click the Iíve read it button.†

rated:
Posted by MrsGuin FBJW5ZN5D3AL915 10 pts. Ex 12/13

rated:
Posted here on 12/11 : To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points login or register and then click the link here to get the points!†

rated:
SweetClover said:   Posted here on 12/11†: To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points login or register and then click the link here†to get the points!†
† Thanks. Note that there is no pop-up confirmation box as usually occurs. The notification appears as single line of green text in a light green background at the top the screen that says "Congratulations. You have just earned 10 points. Check out your points history on your profile page and find out more about Pampers Rewards." Easy to miss if you are not looking for it in the right place.

rated:
Anyone else concerned about this:

6. Redeeming Points for Rewards...†The Loyalty Program and all Rewards Points expire not later than 11:50:50 p.m. EST on December 31, 2015. Therefore, all Rewards Points redemption requests must be communicated to P&G as required by these Terms by such time.†

8. Modification To, Termination or Extension of Loyalty Program Terms...†(b) Termination: The Loyalty Program will terminate at 11:50:50 p.m. EST. on December 31, 2015, or earlier at the sole discretion of P&G. In the event of early termination, P&G shall give conspicuous notice at least six (6) months prior to the date that such termination becomes effective, during which time Members may still accrue and redeem Rewards Points... All Rewards Points must be redeemed prior to the effective date of termination. Members should not rely upon the continued availability of the Loyalty Program or any Rewards Points accumulated in connection therewith.†

www.pampers.com/rewards-terms-conditions

Are all of our free and earned points about to disappear if unused by the end of the year, or am I misunderstanding this?

rated:
Posted by MrsGuin, TWFL32A94VWDE16 -expires 12/13, 15pts.

rated:
fivetalents, I don't participate in this program, but the Kellogg's one (KFR) has something similar in their terms, however they have been renewing the program each year for another year. My guess is that like KFR, the points are carried over into the next year.

rated:
Posted here, 15 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points enter code CMA94PB3LO2MD15

rated:
Posted here. 15 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points enter code CMHAQ4UV7UEQH15

rated:
10 POINTS:†T4R4JTTCNXH7TJP
10 POINTS: T4R4JK9R39GK3GW

rated:
Both codes show up not valid

rated:
FBW6LP9AMG5E415 - 10 points
TW29BWA3PHXES15 - 5 points
(expires on 12/27)

rated:
Perhaps this thread should be pinned since all of the other master threads are pinned?

rated:
TWDC3SH2AEBDJ16
http://www.pampers.com/en-us
Expires 1/7†

Thanx to tuskers

rated:
To get 5 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points enter code TW4DGG7KAVJ3Q16 -expires 1/16

rated:
To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points login or register and then click the link here to get the points!†

rated:
Enter code TWR7BAM8L8PXN16 for 5 points - expires 1/21†

rated:
To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts To Grow Points enter code FB2M9HRCE8GDR16 -expires 1/21†

rated:
Pampers Free 25 points Code:† VC9AVLL312KNF15

www.pampers.com

rated:
MrsGuin said:   Pampers Free 25 points Code:† VC9AVLL312KNF15

www.pampers.com

† Posted last October: www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1464755/

rated:
I received an email this morning offering me double points on the next diaper code that I put in! Possibly YMMV.

rated:
15 Points Code: CMZA6ZJ7CH9TJ16

rated:
To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts to Grow Points login or register and then go to their page here and†scroll down and click the Iíve read it button.†

rated:
To get 10 FREE Pampers Gifts to Grow Points login or register and then go to their page here and scroll down and click the Iíve read it button.†

Note: This is a new offer, different from one above. Posted originally on H4F forum/blog.

rated:
Enter code: TWR29DK7DKFMA16 Expires 2/13†

rated:
Use code FB2V9DAY3VSEL16 by 2/15 for 10 points

rated:
TWM8SLE39CA2516 exp 2/15 for 5 pts

rated:
TWX37DKP5EASQ16 - 5 pts - exp 2/21

Skipping 114 Messages...
rated:
Thank you Jayloc, those codes work.

Current promotion for Shutterfly through Pampers:

Turn Precious Moments into seasonís greeting.

Share your holiday cheer with cards starring your bundle of joy.

Promo code valid before January 31, 2017
$20 for holiday cards: GTKC-7SZ5-H2GY-EE1C0D
Free shipping: GTKD-6772-4SFG-SGH74N

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016