• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.francoisetmimi.com/contact-uscontactez-nous.html  

Freebies mailed out weekly and usually ship free with prime

Recent freebies:
http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Bluetooth-Hi-Fidelity-Headph... 
http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Elements-Austrian-Crystal-Neckla... 

I signed up right after I posted this.  They sent me a 1 time use code to get the $59 bluetooth earphones & I got them free with free shipping & no I don't have prime.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Oh, I need flatware right now. gods, send me a code. all of the codes I get for headphones or cases don't even take off ... (more)

34state (Dec. 06, 2016 @ 11:58p) |

Long shot, I know, but I would like a breadbox

grumpydamnit (Dec. 07, 2016 @ 5:40a) |

Can we stop the code begging? Thanks.

littlepele (Dec. 07, 2016 @ 6:19a) |

Boilerplate disclaimer copy:
I received this product for free or at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Amazon Guidelines and the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I am not affiliated with the seller or company and make no promises of a good rating while reviewing the product. I test thoroughly and do my best to provide detailed reviews to other customers so they may make informed decisions. If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I was a bit skeptical beacuase I'm only familiar with their well reviewed kitchen products and didn't even know they made electronics, or jewelry for that matter. I also didn't want to be pressured to write a review. However, they do make some high quality stuff and I wouldn't mind getting freebies of the same caliber, so I signed up... not expecting the next freebie offer to happen for some time. I was kind of shocked when I received a code for the free earbuds linked in the OP about an hour and fifteen minutes later. The code worked perfectly and I chose the $2 digital credit for slower prime member shipping, so I'll essentially be paid $2 to try these earbuds out! I've been wanting to try out bluetooth earbuds for exercizing, so that's a bonus for me. Nice find OP. 

As for my concern about being pressured to provide a review in exchange for the product, the code came with the following note: "Please note that although we encourage users to leave an Ama zon review, this offer is NOT contingent on you leaving a positive Ama zon review. Please provide full disclosure and be completely honest if you choose to leave an Ama zon.com review."

HTH

rated:
A BIG THANK YOU Mrs G. Just ordered my BT earbuds. The same ones you got $79.99 reduced to $29.95 but FREE w/fs with one time use code. Even if I never get anything else this was a GREAT find. Kudos!!
FMB1

rated:
FMB1 said:   A BIG THANK YOU Mrs G. Just ordered my BT earbuds. The same ones you got $79.99 reduced to $29.95 but FREE w/fs with one time use code. Even if I never get anything else this was a GREAT find. Kudos!!
FMB1

To be fair,  they never sold for $80. The highest price listed is $40 and the were $10 very briefly in early November. 
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Francois-Mimi-Bluetooth-Hi-Fidelity-H...

It is great that they include free shipping under $35 for non-prime members.

rated:
fivetalents said:   
FMB1 said:   A BIG THANK YOU Mrs G. Just ordered my BT earbuds. The same ones you got $79.99 reduced to $29.95 but FREE w/fs with one time use code. Even if I never get anything else this was a GREAT find. Kudos!!
FMB1

To be fair,  they never sold for $80. The highest price listed is $40 and the were $10 very briefly in early November. 

I am aware that Amaz0n's original prices are often inflated.  But as for myself, I have never looked a gift horse in the mouth.  I just don't see a down-side to this.

rated:
Thanks! Already got offers for free earphones

rated:
Signed up but nothing.

rated:
FMB1 said:   
fivetalents said:   
FMB1

I am aware that Amaz0n's original prices are often inflated.  But as for myself, I have never looked a gift horse in the mouth.  I just don't see a down-side to this.

No worries, your wording just made it sound like you believed their list pricing ploy. As I stated in my previous comments, I agree that this is an awsome freebie. Even if they're terrible, it literally costs nothing. I'm also curious to see what freebies they offer in the future.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Go team Guin

rated:
How long after you confirmed your email did you get the offer? I signed up and confirmed yesterday, but I haven't gotten another email.

Thanks OP! Looks like a great freebie!

rated:
kianna said:   Signed up but nothing.

Nothing here either. You're supposed to fill in the info under "Subscribe to our New Product Release Promotions", right?

rated:
alex767 said:   

Nothing here either. You're supposed to fill in the info under "Subscribe to our New Product Release Promotions", right?

Check your spam/junk folder, that's where mine was.

rated:
FMB1 said:   
alex767 said:   

How soon after you signed up? I've been checking my junk folder and nothing! I confirmed my email.

rated:
isis said:   
FMB1 said:   
alex767 said:   

How soon after you signed up? I've been checking my junk folder and nothing! I confirmed my email.

Mine only took about an hour and fifteen minutes and was in my inbox, despite me never having given this company my email address in the past. I also don't have tabs enabled on this account (e.g., "promotions" and "social"). May you could try searching "mimi in:all" so you can simultaneously search spam, all tabs, and your trash (it may have been caught in one of your manual filter logarithms). If all else fails, you may want to clear cookies, reboot your browser, then try again with either the same email or a different email address.

I just received a second promotion alert email from them entitled "Francois et Mimi Wood Headphones New Product Giveaway" with a code redeemable for a free set of wood headphones (choice of brown  , dark brown  , light brown  , or black  ). I got the dark brown ones because it had 274 reviews, compared to 30 or less for the others, and chose the free $2 digital media credit for slow prime shipping again. Anyway, this email said "You can invite others to sign up for our list-serve by directing them here," meaning that they are still accepting sign ups. It also said "Coupon codes are subject to immediate expiration," but doesn't say how long until they expire. So if your code eventually arrives and is expired, you may want to try signing up again to get a working code.

rated:
isis said:   
FMB1 said:   
alex767 said:   

My confirmation email was in my spam folder.  I added it to my contacts and my code arrived in  my inbox folder.  Sorry for asking the obvious, but did you click the confirmation and it took you back to the site?  If not try clicking it again.  Also, it might be the FW effect, I've seen great deals disappear in minutes.

rated:
Ok just got the code for the earbuds in my Junk folder, about 36 hrs or so after signing up... YAY! code worked like a charm, great freebie, thanks OP!

rated:
Took a long time but finally received the code.

rated:
I just received a 3rd free promo offer email: "Francois et Mimi 3.4a Apple Certified Car Charger New Product Giveaway"
www.amazon.com/Certified-Coiled-Lightning-Charger-iPhone/dp/B00Q...

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Thank you! I got 2 more promo emails from them within the last hour. Now I have a total of 3 free items coming!

rated:
Just got my code and it worked at Amazon on the Bluetooth headphones. Thanks OP and green 4 U. 

Got my 2nd offer but I can't give you a 2nd green,..... sorry

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Got my 1st 2 deliveries of BT earbuds. Should get 2 more Thur and 1 more Sat. Just a heads-up - many, many of the positive reviews are from people who also got theirs for free.

rated:
FMB1 said:   isis said:   
FMB1 said:   
alex767 said:   

My confirmation email was in my spam folder.  I added it to my contacts and my code arrived in  my inbox folder.  Sorry for asking the obvious, but did you click the confirmation and it took you back to the site?  If not try clicking it again.  Also, it might be the FW effect, I've seen great deals disappear in minutes.

I received the offer after two days. Thank you. 🙂

rated:
Excellent, I received 2 offers already. 1 offer for the wood earbuds and 1 offer for the 3.5mm AUX earbuds. I'm hoping that I get the offer for the bluetooth earbuds.

rated:
I received the wood earbuds. They genuinely look really nice!

rated:
2 Days after signup, got 2 New Product Release Promotion emails for 3.5mm AUX Headphones and Bluetooth headphones. Combined with another product to get $35 order before discount and free shipping. Could not combine with other coupons in the same order (Chase Ultimate Rewards promo code SWP15CH10S or instant online coupons on other items in order)

rated:
Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes.

rated:
Thanks for sharing,I will give it a shot.

rated:
Joined yesterday.  Got a promo code for six ceramic mugs.  Went through just fine and took the no-rush shipping option for the $1 credit.

Link 

- Z

rated:
I'd like to have gotten those ceramic mugs. My 5th order was for earphones (again!) but my prime trial is out. So it wants to charge me $6.11 shipping. Um, nope! I think I'm done here.

rated:
debwegner said:   I'd like to have gotten those ceramic mugs. My 5th order was for earphones (again!) but my prime trial is out. So it wants to charge me $6.11 shipping. Um, nope! I think I'm done here.
  Your code may still be active the next time you have an order that is $35+ (including the cost of the earphones), so you could try to apply it then to get them shipped free. I don't know how long these Target codes are good for, but when you get the next code (they have been sending them out fairly quickly), you could try using two codes in the same order since the combined total will probably be over $35 before the codes are applied. Alternately, you could try gifting your code to someone you know who has Prime (I'm not sue if that is possible though).

rated:
Is anyone interested in these cutting boards? I have a 1 time use code and I won't use these. Please post if you've snagged it. 9HY3-E6TW6A-F4R5YS
Non-Wood Cutting Boards 

rated:
BJGrolle said:   Is anyone interested in these cutting boards? I have a 1 time use code and I won't use these. Please post if you've snagged it. 9HY3-E6TW6A-F4R5YS
Non-Wood Cutting Boards

Thanks....used by me

rated:

rated:
debwegner said:   I'd like to have gotten those ceramic mugs. My 5th order was for earphones (again!) but my prime trial is out. So it wants to charge me $6.11 shipping. Um, nope! I think I'm done here.
  can i have the code if you aren't goijng to use it?

rated:
Here's what I've gotten so far: 4 BT Headphones, 2 Earbuds, 1 Car Charger, 1 Mixing Bowl Set and 1 Cutting Board. If you search Amaz0n for "Francois et Mimi" you'll see they have much more than electronics. Since members are supposed to get another code every week, hopefully we'll get more.  I recruited a couple of friends to swap codes.

rated:
I have another free cutting board code if anyone is interested: 9HDN-EWQBF5-FZB5A4 (Edit: Claimed)

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&bbn=1055398&page=1&rh=n%3A105539... 

Skipping 729 Messages...
rated:
Can we stop the code begging? Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016