FREE Rachael Ray Premium & Zero Grain Dry Food for Cats Samples

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DISH Dry Food for Dogs
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Rachael Ray DISH & Zero Grain Dry Food for Dogs & Cats Sample! Scroll down to Dog Offers and click the free sample offer.

ETA: They now have Zero Grain only.

Member Summary
samples NLA - for now ... Qz only ...
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Submission Complete!
Thank you. We will be sending your free sample in 8-10 weeks.

i guess the samples must be gone.

$4.00 offDISH Dry Food for Dogs$2.00 offSuper Premium Dry Food for Dogs $4.00 offZero Grain or Just 6 Dry Food for Dogs $1.50 Off Any Nutrish Treats Buy 2, Get 1 FreeWet Food for Dogs

If you don't see an option for a sample, please check back or feel free to choose and print a coupon below. ... samples NLA - for now ... Qz only ...

sample are all gone?

^^^BUMP^^^^ Two varieties for both dogs & cats now in stock.

THANKS just got in for one..PETS love her products...

I have signed up numerous times. I have never even received an email from these people. Good luck.

vanillapepsi2011 said:   I have signed up numerous times. I have never even received an email from these people. Good luck.

I get emails regularly from them. And I've received samples for both my cat, and when I lived with my sister, samples for her dogs.

They only have Zero Grain now for the cats, but both dog samples still show as available.

^^BUMP!^^ Both cat samples are back in stock, all dog samples are OOS.

This is still going on, if you missed it earlier. Only Zero Grain is available for dogs & cats.

Also, I know a lot of folks don't think to check out Contests & Sweeps, but Purina is having another one of their fantastic instant win contests. I have won something from just about every one. Recently won a dog prize pack, and the following day I won the cat one. I don't have a dog, so I will donate to a local rescue, so play both even if you only have one, and donate what you don't need. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/contests-and-sweepstakes/1516413/

Still waiting on this.

vanillapepsi2011 said:   Still waiting on this.

You should get it soon, I received mine recently, came in a small branded box. It's a small bag, perhaps a single serving or two.

SweetClover said:   This is still going on, if you missed it earlier. Only Zero Grain is available for dogs & cats.

Also, I know a lot of folks don't think to check out Contests & Sweeps, but Purina is having another one of their fantastic instant win contests. I have won something from just about every one. Recently won a dog prize pack, and the following day I won the cat one. I don't have a dog, so I will donate to a local rescue, so play both even if you only have one, and donate what you don't need. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/contests-and-sweepstakes/1516413/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017