NFL Fan Packs

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
When you’re requesting a fan pack or other free items, keep in mind to be polite as the teams are mailing the items at their own expense. An intern is probably fulfilling all the requests too so be patient, and wait at least a few weeks before your package arrives.Here is a sample letter or email that you can edit and use :
Dear Sir or Madam, 
I’m a big Arizona Cardinals fan, but live in California. Would it be possible to receive a Cardinals Fan Pack? I would like to show my support of the team by displaying some Arizona Cardinals items in my office at work.
Thank you,
Your Name
Street
City, State Zip  

Arizona Cardinals
Email the Cardinals at:
askquestions@cardinals.nfl.ne 
tBaltimore Ravens
Email the Ravens at:
contactus@ravens.nfl.net 
Buffalo Bills
Email the Bills at:
guestservices@bills.nfl.com 
Carolina Panthers

Email the Panthers at:
feedback@panthers.nfl.com 
Chicago Bears
The Bears do not send fan packs.  You can, however, sign up to receive Chicago Bears newsletters and alerts by email by filling out theChicago Bears Email Notifications online form here
Cincinnati Bengals
Email the Bengals at:
webmaster@bengals.nfl.net 
Cleveland Browns

Fill out the Cleveland Browns Fan Squad online form here :Select “I would like a response” from the ‘Please Select’ field.  Under ‘Subject’, choose “Other”.  Indicate your desire for a Fan Pack in the ‘Question/Comment’ field. 
Dallas Cowboys Request a Fan Pack and send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:ATTN: Fan Pack Request
Dallas Cowboys Football Club
One Cowboys Parkway
Irving, TX  75063 
Denver Broncos
Email the Broncos at:
suggestions@broncos.nfl.net 
Detroit Lions
Fill out the Lions Contact Us online form here :In the field ‘What is your comment/request regarding?’, select “Fan Pack”.  Repeat your request for a fan pack in the ‘Comment/Request’ field.  Please note that, because of the large number of requests for fan packs, the Detroit Lions are currently limiting fan packs to only those that reside in Michigan.  You can, however, sign up to receive the Detroit Lions Weekly eReport, breaking news, and more, by filling out the same form.
Green Bay Packers
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Green Bay Packers Football Club
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay, WI  54307-0628Although a standard business envelope with a single first class postage stamp may have sufficed, I enclosed a 9×12 envelope with $1.40 in return postage in the hopes that they would include more items! 
Houston Texans
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope with $1 in postage to:
Fan Feedback
Houston Texans
Reliant Stadium
Two Reliant Park
Houston, TX  77054-1573 
Indianapolis Colts
Send a 9×12 size envelope, self-addressed with $1.40 return postage, to:
Indianapolis Colts Fan Pack
7001 W. 56th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46254 
Jacksonville Jaguars
Jacksonville Jaguars
Attn: Fan Services
One EverBank Field Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32202Like the Packers, though it was not specified that my SASE have more than a single first class postage stamp, I enclosed a 9×12 envelope with $1.40 in return postage hoping that the Jags would include more goodies 
.Kansas City Chiefs
Fill out the Chiefs Submit Your Feedback online form here. The form is at the bottom of the web page.  Enter “Fan Pack” in the ‘Subject Line’ field.  Check the ‘I have a general question or comment’ checkbox.  Fill out the ‘Add your comments here’ field with your request for a fan pack.  Be sure to include your mailing address. 
Miami Dolphins
Write to:
Miami Dolphins Community Relations
Sun Life Stadium
347 Don Shula Drive
Miami Gardens, FL  33056Ask for a Dol-Fan Pack.  I did not include a self-addressed stamped envelope, but in retrospect, it may have been the polite thing to do. 
Minnesota Vikings
Email the Vikings at:
website@vikings.nfl.net 
New England Patriots

The Patriots do not offer fan packs, but you can sign up for the Patriots Fan Zone E-mail.  You’ll receive breaking news, featured content, and information on discounts, promotions, giveaways, and more, by filling out the online form at:
http://archive.patriots.com/fanzone/public/index.cfm?ac=fanzone 
New Orleans Saints
Fill out the Saints Contact Us online form here :Select ‘Other Comments’ for the subject.  Request a fan pack in the ‘Comments / Questions’ field.  Remember to include your mailing address. 
New York Giants
Email the Giants at:
feedback@fans.giants.com 
New York Jets

The New York Jets do not send out fan packs, but you can sign up for the free Jets E-Newsletter that includes articles, special offers, event highlights, and promotions, by filling out the online form here
Oakland Raiders
Email the Raiders at:
feedback@raiders.com 
Philadelphia Eagles

Fill out the Eagles Contact Us online form here. Select ‘Marketing & Promotions’ from the Department field.  Enter “Fan Pack” in the Message Title field.  Indicate that you would like a Fan Pack in the Comments area.Otherwise you can email your request for an Eagles fan pack at:
fanfeedback@lincolnfinancialfield.com 
Pittsburgh Steelers
Email the Steelers at:
steelersfeedback@yahoo.comYou can also receive a Steelers pocket schedule by mailing a written request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Pittsburgh Steelers
Attn: Pocket Schedule
3400 South Water Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203 
San Diego Chargers

They are currently not accepting any requests for a fan pack, and they have sold out in their shop as well. 
Seattle Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks do not offer Fan Packs, but you can sign up to receive Hawk Mail.  Hawk Mail members receive team news via e-mail updates, access to members-only publications, and opportunities to win Seahawk merchandise and game tickets. Sign up for Hawk Mail here
San Francisco 49ers
Fill out the Niners Contact Us online form here. Select the ‘Question/Comment’ radio button.  Select ‘Fan Experience/Guest Service’ from the ‘It is about…’ field.  Enter “Fan Pack” in the ‘Subject’ field.  In the ‘Message’ area, indicate your interest to receive a fan pack.  Don’t forget your mailing address. 
St. Louis Rams
St. Louis Rams
One Rams Way
St. Louis, MO 63045 
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
They are no longer accepting any requests for Fan Packs. 
Tennessee Titans Football Club

Tennessee Titans Football Club
460 Great Circle Rd.
Nashville, TN 37228It’s not indicated that more than a single first class stamp be included on the SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope), but I enclosed a 9×12 envelope with $1.40 in return postage with the hope that the Titans would be generous. 
Washington Redskins

Fill out the Email the Redskins online form here :Enter “Fan Pack” for the Subject.  Be sure to include your mailing address.You can also try emailing the Redskins at:
webmaster@redskins.com 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

St. Louis Rams? you guys high?

Broncos

What about the Falcons?

Alot of those email does not work, it get bounce back...

OCswag said:   Alot of those email does not work, it get bounce back...
  Agreed, The Giants address bounced back at me. I eliminated the word "fans" from the address and sent it and did not get a bounce back. I'll eventually see if it went thru.

UPDATE.... 5 days later it kicked back at me.   BOOOOO

I sent in for one months ago, for my son, and even sent a NICE letter asking if they had received my request. To date nothing..No reply nor pack.. Good luck to anyone who does get one!

I signed up for some. Of these last year and all I've gotten in spam

Detroit Lions worked I just got it today. A keychain, stickers, pencil and a schedule

update... i got one from Baltimore Ravens..

one key chain,
one around the neck key chain also..
one team photo,
one magnet raven.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017