FREE Sam’s Club Baby Box – No membership is required

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sam s Club Baby Sample Box
Disclaimer
Get a FREE Sam’s Club Baby Box – No membership is required. 

ETA: This info comes from H4F. **Update: This offer may take some time to ship, some readers have reported that they just received theirs in the mail this past week. This is also still good.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
3year old grandchild staying here with her mom for little while.She runs for the mail looking for another book.She was a... (more)

cardreader (Nov. 06, 2016 @ 7:42p) |

Seems that the contents aren't as good as before.

Mine came today and included:
-one members mark diaper
-trial size Huggi... (more)

CaedynsPapu (Nov. 07, 2016 @ 8:37p) |

Got my box recently....it came with Slim Fast chips in it. WTF.....really really bad move Sams Club....really really ba... (more)

mattjackets (Nov. 08, 2016 @ 2:16p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks SweetClover.

Thanks for the info, your box is on its way

Fast and easy.  Neighbors are expecting an unplanned but welcome baby in a few months, so this will be a nice little surprise for them.

Cool!  I needed a shower gift to give!  

Thanks!!

ty

thanks

Thanks op

Any idea what's in it?

I think people just sign up as long as is free. I have no idea what's on it.

Thumbs up on a great deal though.

TY.....

nvhighroller said:   Any idea what's in it?

Samples of various baby products sold by Sam's Club. Probably diapers, wipes, diaper creme, baby shampoo, bath cleanser and powder; as those are the most common items used, for which samples are provided. Might include formula and food items as well. It's hard to tell from the tiny pic in the QS, and I couldn't find any description anywhere.

oohhh ... I thought it was a box you could keep the baby in ... like while you're making a sammich or ???

Quick & Easy

Thank you.

Received my box today. It contained samples of All Free & Clear, Desitin, Johnson's Baby Wash, a Member's Mark diaper in size 3, and a reusable shopping bag.

Thanks OP [Green], Ordered with MYEMAIL+SamsClub@gmail.com, lets see who they sell it to!

Have any other people gotten theirs?

bullshitartist1 said:   Have any other people gotten theirs?
  Still waiting...

Thank you!

I signed up when this was posted. Nothing delivered yet.

Nothing here either.

nothing yet.

Thanks OP

I wonder if the contents of the box vary depending on whether you check off any of the pics on the second page, or leave it blank.

The site's still taking info & saying your box is on the way.

​Just signed up & hope this comes 

Nothing yet.

Well, if it never comes, it's not a complete loss... I've been using the pic of the baby at the top of this topic when entering the Camel daily contest when it asks you to upload a pic.

Still live..coworker just birthed a kid this am..will give it to her

So now I'm getting annoyed. When I put in a good 15-20 seconds filling out a form for free stuff, I expect to get it in a timely manner, dang it!

coworker just birthed a kid this am..will give it to her

The coworker or the kid?   The kid'll be old enough to BE a coworker by the time this comes.

When it finally arrives the 'kid' can use the diapers to polish his car

has anyone even received this yet?

Nothing here, sorry.

​Nothing yet either

Haven't seen it yet

Skipping 24 Messages...
Got my box recently....it came with Slim Fast chips in it. WTF.....really really bad move Sams Club....really really bad move.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017