Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

EO Product Samples
Disclaimer
https://www.eoproducts.com/eo-sample-request.html

Enter code EOSAMPLE at checkout for a free sample pack.
**Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Orders will be shipped via USPS. Limit 1 per customer. Sample packs are subject to change and may not reflect the product sample image.**

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bummer...
OOS

got 2 sample packs today- french lavender shower gel and coconut and lemon 3 in 1 lotion

Sample packs are now $5.00

Thanks, if you follow the directions on that link, it's very easy to get your FREE sample pack. Already ordered mine. It said mine is shipping via FedEx ground though.

Quick question if no bother-
Did u enter credit card info. or is there some way to avoid that that I am missing?
Thanks!

Our Sample Packs come with single use pouches of our best selling EO® and everyone™ products, and your first one is on us! Please contact Customer Service at info@eoproducts.com to get your unique voucher code, then come back here to place your order. No credit card info was needed.

Received this today. 20% off coupon plus 5 packets. 3-in1 lotion, face moisturizer, soothing shower gel, sulfate free conditioner, and nourish shampoo. I can get 2 uses at least from each. Nice samples.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016