• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
8 WEEKS. 8 CANVASES. THOUSANDS OF PRIZES
https://www.camel.com/

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Won a puzzle and a watch..the puzzle is $20 online and the watch is worth $80...

thepipster90 (Sep. 19, 2016 @ 3:07p) |

Be on the look out, I received my Artist's Backpack today. It's decent, for kids or someone. I'll probably be giving it ... (more)

venom16 (Oct. 28, 2016 @ 3:22p) |

GOT MY BACKPACKS!

falconcrest (Nov. 12, 2016 @ 4:26p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
not started yet

rated:
I am guessing noon today

rated:
What is Camel.com?

rated:
11:11am CDT and I keep getting the following message when I try and log-in:

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
~OR~
"ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access / on this server."

Nahhhh... really, Camel??? Big surprise!  

rated:
Me too... getting hammered must be

rated:
This isn't an automatic freebie. You have to take a zoomed in photo of something, and use some kind of filter??? The best photos win prizes.

rated:
I finally was able to login and enter the contest but after submitting my photo, the page is stuck on a loading page that says "Checking Instant Win" It's been like that trying to load for about 5 minutes now.. Wonder if I won lolol gotta love Camel promos

rated:
The third time I clicked the link I was able to log in.

rated:
I was finally able to login. I submitted a picture of a turntable on my desk and zoomed in. It says I won an instant prize of the artists backpack! Not quite sure what it is, but I'll take a backpack.

rated:
I won the artist backpack worth $60.00. Thanks for sharing!

rated:
used a smiley face picture. won an artists backpack

rated:
it will not let me submit...got it figured out not a winner...

rated:
I wasted 10 minutes of my life, and didn't win a thing.

rated:
Trying to add a photo and I do, but it won't let me submit.  Any one else?  Or solution?

rated:
How did you get it to submit?  Stuck myself

rated:
it took them 1.5 yrs to fix my login so dont feel too badly about it

i am very excited ! i did not win today but this is daily. good luck

Total ARV of all prizes offered is up to $2,917,750.00

ps. i am still waiting on most of the prizes from the last promo camel did ... AND i had to redo my whole login to get back in this time. ( about 1 hr total to enter today ) it will go more smoothly tomorrow. ty

rated:
Ugh - no Michigan - wish we would update whatever stupid law keeps me from getting half these freebies / contests from the tabacco firms

rated:
No issues logging in & won an instant printer

rated:
I keep getting "error loading image".  Suggestions?
Nevermind - discovered the site logged me out, and I had to log back in.  Not an instant winner today.

rated:
I wouldnt accept a single thing from any tobacco company, they can all go to he!!

rated:
and we care why ? .. the site is down and currently experiencing difficulties. having these same problems all day.

rated:
IrishSix said:   Trying to add a photo and I do, but it won't let me submit.  Any one else?  Or solution?
  I couldn't submit until I actually added some effects.  (found under image's box)

rated:
I could not load the created art...keep giving me error uploading image

rated:
site was back up last i checked.. the first time i got the same error ( didnt spend much time ) 2nd time it took it. i didnt win today.

rated:
you have to use one of the effects to submit it. Also won a pantone storage box. Do you get an email saying you won..?

rated:
Still no luck. 0 for 3....

rated:
drodge said:   Still no luck. 0 for 3....
  same. its a little disappointing but hang in there . ( i will ) also still havent got most of the gifts from the last promo.

rated:
Thanks!!! Got a Pantone Storage!

rated:
artist backpack. thanks

rated:
blouhaze said:   No issues logging in & won an instant printer
  I did too.  Not sure what an instant printer is exactly.  But if other are winning backpacks and storage boxes, I don't think it'll be a very valuable printer.

rated:
its worth more actually ... i think it was $80 id have to check the rules again though to be sure. the storage container was $25 and the backpack $60. also i wanted to add you cannot win another prize till next week ( 1 prize per week ) so it does not matter when you win in any given week ( all 8 ) also i would still enter daily though if we can ( ? not sure .. but more then likely ) so you are entered for the grand prizes. good luck all

rated:
website seems down this am

rated:
I won an artist's backpack!😀 If the value is $60, it must have art supplies in it. Fun!

rated:
dkong said:   blouhaze said:   No issues logging in & won an instant printer
  I did too.  Not sure what an instant printer is exactly.  But if other are winning backpacks and storage boxes, I don't think it'll be a very valuable printer.

VuPoint Solutions Photo Cube mini Portable Photo Printer

rated:
website is down

rated:
Has anyone received the 'artists backpack' yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

rated:
Nope. Still waiting.

rated:
Nope. Still waiting.

Skipping 12 Messages...
rated:
GOT MY BACKPACKS!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017