Free smart phone lens kit from Marlboro

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just sign in or sign up and vote for a picture. 

https://www.marlboro.com/marlboro/capture-the-unknown/

Mine is on the way.

Member Summary

Mobile Lens Kit
Thanks fivetalents
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
received mine yesterday. nice.

arlinda (Jul. 27, 2016 @ 6:14a) |

​Received mine in yesterday's mail & is nice

MAHUERTA53 (Jul. 27, 2016 @ 4:05p) |

The tripod arrived today and you wont be impressed with it but it looks like it would function decently with a small dig... (more)

sojourn4me (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 3:38p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

THANKS

YOUR GIFT WILL BE SHIPPED SHORTLY
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your gift to be shipped. You can check the status of your gift by visiting Order Status
in My Marlboro.

Thanks OP, gotmine.

thanks

thanks, 1-2 weeks

I went to vote and it said I voted already. I had to call in to customer support and they mentioned it's a known error, so they just put in the order for me.

Thanks!

did it this morning when i logged in ( was surprised but not really ) ty

Thanks,got mine and hubbys.

Nice idea, hope it works - Thanx

I dont see it. I wonder if its invalid in VA again....

thanks

For this offer I voted on pictures but it just keeps giving more and repeating pics. No offers showed up. I'm in MI.

I have a few of these lenses from different manufacturers. Overall I've been disappointed. The problem is the optics don't collect enough light and it makes the picture a little dark in many situation. Best for very bright conditions or devices with low light cameras.

giqcass said:   No offers showed up. I'm in MI.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Limited to eligible smokers 21 years of age or older who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C. (except MA, MI and VA). Void in MA, MI, VA and where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at or about 2:00:00 a.m. ET on 6/27/16 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 8/7/16.

thanks op.

neato

mine to thank you

Can't find nothing...takes me to "join the discussion".

Sorry, all gifts have been claimed.

aw, they cannot verify my birthday on the sign up. Oh well.

too late to join this party anyways @workerant all the lens are gone.

​I also got in yesterday before they
ran out. 

darkxkiller said:   too late to join this party anyways @workerant all the lens are gone.

thanks, but how in the world do they verify my age?  Birth certificate?  LOL

Your Information Cannot Be Verified

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our system can't confirm your age. Feel free to call 1-800-898-2888 to talk with a Marlboro representative about registering for this site.

RAN OUT. WEB IS DOWN.

My lense kit came today inside a cute box with 2 lens attachments , shame I dont have a smartphone or any phone which takes photos

My kit arrived in the mail yesterday. Very nice, haven't had a chance to play with it yet but I'm looking forward to trying it out. 

sojourn4me said:   My lense kit came today inside a cute box with 2 lens attachments , shame I dont have a smartphone or any phone which takes photos
  WTF?  Why did you get this;  just because it's free?   Why not allow someone to get it who has a smartphone and would be able to use it?

acefuture said:   
sojourn4me said:   My lense kit came today inside a cute box with 2 lens attachments , shame I dont have a smartphone or any phone which takes photos
  WTF?  Why did you get this;  just because it's free?   Why not allow someone to get it who has a smartphone and would be able to use it?

WTF is it any of your business? Ill give it to someone I know who can use it on their phone. I am a member if the site and as entitled to any and all giveaways just like your greedy self is. If you have nothing positive to comment next time shut it

I also can't use it, but got it for my non smoking hubby. You are right, anyone is entitled to sign up.

sojourn4me said:   
acefuture said:   

WTF is it any of your business? Ill give it to someone I know who can use it on their phone. I am a member if the site and as entitled to any and all giveaways just like your greedy self is. If you have nothing positive to comment next time shut it

Fine then.  Nothing wrong with that.  But in your post you said nothing about giving it to anyone.  The way you wrote your post implied that you had no use for this and got it just because you could.  If you wrote to inform people here that the kits are starting to arrive and describe the kit's contents, great.  Thank you.  If you'd written a bit less, and not included the part about not having a smartphone, or written three words more ..."it's a gift", your post would have been completely clear.  Chill, there's no need to get combative.

acefuture said:   
sojourn4me said:   
acefuture said:   

Fine then.  Nothing wrong with that.  But in your post you said nothing about giving it to anyone.  The way you wrote your post implied that you had no use for this and got it just because you could.  If you wrote to inform people here that the kits are starting to arrive and describe the kit's contents, great.  Thank you.  If you'd written a bit less, and not included the part about not having a smartphone, or written three words more ..."it's a gift", your post would have been completely clear.  Chill, there's no need to get combative.

The very beginning of your comments were combative when you used WTF as an opening gambit as if you yourself are some arbiter of what one can get and what they have to do with their booty.
Plus it isnt incumbent upon anyone to apprise you of what their intentions are with their booty. You need to learn proper decorum not I.

I got three of these. My question is, does this lens thing have anything to do with a mini tripod they sent me? I have no idea how to use it.

got mine and its wonderfull

FreevilleUSA said:   I got three of these. My question is, does this lens thing have anything to do with a mini tripod they sent me? I have no idea how to use it.
  I won the tripod too and am waiting on it as it shipped out this past week. I doubt they have anything in common apart from the fact both are used with cameras. These lenses appear to be ones you place over your smartphone camera lens and the alter the photo taking experience. The tripod likely is something you can screw your digital camera onto to keep it stationary as you shoot photos on a timer or while standing next to it. Or attach a video digital camera and take a continuous stationary video. Most of those type cameras, if not all, have holes to screw tripods into them (at least mine does Canon digital camera)

Sojourn4me: Thanks. I didn't realize I "won" the tripod. I have no recollection of winning !

FreevilleUSA said:   Sojourn4me: Thanks. I didn't realize I "won" the tripod. I have no recollection of winning !
  everytime you voted you entered their contest just like me and one of those votes won just like me

received mine yesterday. nice.

​Received mine in yesterday's mail & is nice

Skipping 1 Messages...
FreevilleUSA said:   Sojourn4me: Thanks. I didn't realize I "won" the tripod. I have no recollection of winning !
  The tripod arrived today and you wont be impressed with it but it looks like it would function decently with a small digital camera like the Canon elph series

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016