• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.goredseal.com/gconnect/login_input.action  START DATE - Wednesday 6/29

Choice of key rack & bottle opener.  BBQ sauce is gone.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I received the bottle opener, and my husband received the keyholder.  I'd actually rather have the keyholder - rustic lo... (more)

dionaea (Jul. 27, 2016 @ 3:12p) |

I received my bottle opener yesterday in the mail---nice gift

MAHUERTA53 (Jul. 27, 2016 @ 4:02p) |

I got my bottle opener this week..i have about 50 bottle openers now thanks to fw !

tanner12oz (Jul. 30, 2016 @ 7:19p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In the background there also appears to be a cedar wood grilling plank. Maybe we will have a choice of one of the 3 (while supplies last)

You get to choose any of the three (It says it on the background) But I'm sure the best item will go fast! Copenhagen has a free bottle opener right now so I'd choose one of the other 2!

Nothing yet.

ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. boo.

Open now. Choices are:. Box of 3 sauces, key holder, or bottle opener.

chose the 3 sauces

works, choice of three different gifts

Bottle Opener
Disclaimer

Key Holder
Disclaimer

Sauce
Disclaimer
Here's the 3 gifts to pick from: bottle opener, key holder or BBQ sauce

Chose the keyholder - don't know what it is (too small on my phone), but I only use SBR BBQ sauce and haven't needef a bottle opener in years (jusy open em with my teeth - mmfff).

Thanks so much OP!  My husband chose the barbeque sauces and I chose the key holder.

Thank You

Thanks OP. I cant believe the MSRP of these items is over $20... Nice find!

Thank you!

Thanks, I got the bottle opener since the BBQ sauces were all gone. 

Got the sauce this AM.

> SIGN IN TO GOREDSEAL.COM

Gored Seal? What the what?

LukeWarm said:   > SIGN IN TO GOREDSEAL.COM

Gored Seal? What the what?

Did you follow the link........

dang it i needed that key holder.. bottle opener is all thats left now. thanks !

Just got the mailer today. Nothing left though.

Got the mailer on Tuesday, everything was gone.  That was quick ...

Got my 3 bottles of sauce today and they look decent 

BBQ bottles arrived today. Hot, Original and Sweet' N Smoky. 

Got the key holder the other day.  It was oozing sap, so I left it out so it could dry.  Nice thing about it, is it freshened my whole room! 

I received the bottle opener, and my husband received the keyholder.  I'd actually rather have the keyholder - rustic look, nicely finished, love the handcrafted nails to hold keys.

I received my bottle opener yesterday in the mail---nice gift

I got my bottle opener this week..i have about 50 bottle openers now thanks to fw !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017