• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Washeze (45.31kB)
Disclaimer
new link   http://washeze.com/products/washeze-1-load-sample 



Give us your info below (Name, Address, City, State, Zip and if you would like a scented or unscented sample of Washeze) *Limit 1 per household


 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It says 40 not found

pinkbear60 (Nov. 13, 2016 @ 11:45p) |

What came??

pinkbear60 (Nov. 13, 2016 @ 11:46p) |

What?

pinkbear60 (Nov. 13, 2016 @ 11:46p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for hollering at us! Keep an eye out in the mail for a lovely little nugget from us!

rated:
Not interested in Sharing my phone number. I'll pass.

rated:
UPRRSLO said:   Not interested in Sharing my phone number. I'll pass.
  You don't have to.  Mine went through just fine without it!

rated:
Thanks for hollering at us! Keep an eye out in the mail for a lovely little nugget from us!
No phone # needed

rated:
Thanks OP, went thru without  a phone # 
 

rated:
404 Page Not Found!!!

rated:
404 Page Not Found
The page you requested does not exist. Click here to continue shopping.

rated:
Just click free sample, middle, right. Above found.

rated:
i get 404 page not found.

rated:
Even though you get the 404 not found message, in the upper right hand corner it says free sample. Just click on that & it's super simple to order the free sample!

rated:
You can add a scented and unscented sample to the order

rated:
It says that the phone number is optional if you read it.

rated:
Green for u Misty Thanks

rated:
I think it said phone number optional even though I always just put a fake number if they want one.

rated:
Thanks OP and Green 4 U.

rated:
Thamk You!! Easy to do,.recieved a response that it was shipped out almost immediatly.

rated:
I've always wondered how well these all-in-one sheets work. I guess I'll soon find out.

rated:
Still working

rated:
ANYONE GET THEIRS YET?

rated:
falconcrest said:   ANYONE GET THEIRS YET?
  Nada

rated:
Your WashEze is on it's way! Thank you for your order! We are in hopes that WashEze will be your new Best Friend!
 

rated:
Your WashEze is on it's way! Thank you for your order! We are in hopes that WashEze will be your new Best Friend!
 

rated:
Thanks mistyevenings my samples are on the way and thanks willmish I ordered one of each.

rated:
On the way... we'll see. Requested one a month ago, but not received yet.

Update: Later in the day, I got a shipment conf. email.

rated:
WELL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

rated:
yoregano said:   On the way... we'll see. Requested one a month ago, but not received yet.

Update: Later in the day, I got a shipment conf. email.

Two weeks after the shipment confirmation email, I still have not received it. This is starting to smell like a scam. If the sample were indeed shipped, something went wrong, because no form of shipping takes longer than two weeks to get to its destination. Unless this is coming from the other side of the globe.

rated:
yoregano said:   
yoregano said:   On the way... we'll see. Requested one a month ago, but not received yet.

Update: Later in the day, I got a shipment conf. email.

Two weeks after the shipment confirmation email, I still have not received it. This is starting to smell like a scam. If the sample were indeed shipped, something went wrong, because no form of shipping takes longer than two weeks to get to its destination. Unless this is coming from the other side of the globe.

  Usually, if it's a scam the page would still be up phishing for information.
Can't explain the shipment confirmation email and reason for not receiving, but WashEZE is a real product.
It's sold on Amazon, but it's sure expensive. 
Here is their facebook page if anyone wants to message them - ​https://www.facebook.com/WashezePlease/
Also contact page - ​http://www.washeze.com/pages/about-us

 

rated:
I sent Washeze a message on FB, they are sending me a replacement shipment. They said several orders were lost by the postal service. They told me to tell those that haven't received their shipment, to send them a message on FB and they will get out a replacement shipment.

rated:
I don't necessarily believe that. Nobody here posted that they'd received their sample yet. How large a percentage of samples could've been lost? For all the jokes made about it, the post office isn't THAT inefficient. Or were only the samples meant for this forum's participants lost? I think it's possible they originally just wanted people's info, & now will send out 'replacements' only to the people who bother to send a message to them requesting one.

rated:
falconcrest said:   I don't necessarily believe that. Nobody here posted that they'd received their sample yet. How large a percentage of samples could've been lost? For all the jokes made about it, the post office isn't THAT inefficient. Or were only the samples meant for this forum's participants lost? I think it's possible they originally just wanted people's info, & now will send out 'replacements' only to the people who bother to send a message to them requesting one.
  You obviously have a different postal service than I do then.  

rated:
GUESS WHAT CAME TODAY!!!

rated:
falconcrest said:   GUESS WHAT CAME TODAY!!!
  Got two of these last week.

rated:
It says 40 not found

rated:
What came??

rated:
KCQT said:   falconcrest said:   GUESS WHAT CAME TODAY!!!
  Got two of these last week.

What?

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017