• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History

Install and search. I found a $26.22 IMAX Opera performance ticket for preorder for free. iOS or Android. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ticketing through the app (and by extension, the free offer) is only available in a limited number of roll-out cities. I can't find a list on their site, though. Not an option anywhere I checked in MO, at least.

ETA: also, "free tickets on Atom are good for one month from the date you complete your profile."  So if you're ~out of network as I am, maybe hold off and just sign up for their email list for an update when they make it to your area, so you don't waste the offer.

As of today the free tickets are only available in California, Georgia, and Tennessee.

When does this deal expire? Is it still valid as of August?

See this post to still get Atom tickets: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1526411

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016