Christmas Seals Free 2016

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
~~Christmas Seals Free 2016
Free 2016 Christmas Seals Send away for a free set of 2016 Christmas Seals from the American Lung Association.http://www.christmasseals.org/seals/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your 2016 Christmas SealsŪ Order Has Been Placed

Thank you for participating in the Christmas SealsŪ campaign and continuing the Christmas SealsŪ tradition. Your support helps raise awareness about the importance of lung health.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season.

Thanks OP

How do they keep the seals alive as they ship them everywhere? Isn't it really expensive shipping live animals like that? I know seals are adorable, but this seems a little fishy to me.

bullshitartist1 said:   How do they keep the seals alive as they ship them everywhere? Isn't it really expensive shipping live animals like that? I know seals are adorable, but this seems a little fishy to me.
  Your username is VERY appropriate!

well DUH!!! Santa arranges the delivery & we ALL know he's a professional!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017