• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Maven is an online health clinic. It's geared towards women, but men are definitely welcome. On Maven, you can video chat with doctors, nutritionists, physical therapists, and more. It's accessible through your computer, iPhone, or iPad. And it's available internationally.

Use code SF25SWAG to get a FREE appointment on Maven (a $25 value) and a FREE Maven swag bag pictured hereJust enter the code, complete an appointment, and then Maven will send out the swag bag to you. Note that you'll have to use the code to get a free appointment AND a swag bag. (If the code doesn't work, try it in all lower case.) 

This is an excellent deal. Not only do you get a free online health appointment, but you also get a bag full of swag!

UPDATE: Maven has inactivated the code for now because too many people are using the code and cancelling their appointments or not showing up. But if you've already entered the code, you can still take advantage of the offer. And if you've already booked an appointment with the code, please complete the appointment. You will only receive a swag bag if you complete the appointment. Also, your practitioner is waiting for you, so if you cancel or don't show up, it hurts the practitioner as well as Maven. Thanks for your cooperation.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you request the bag? Or where do you see the offer? I signed up, nothing in email nor did I get a request for it.

You enter the code, and a $25 credit will show up in your MAVEN account. If the code doesn't work, try it in lower case. Then you can book an appointment free with a Maven clinician. The $25 credit is enough for a free meeting with a nurse practitioner, nutritionist or physical therapist. After you complete the appointment, Maven will send you the swag bag. It contains a tote, water bottle, pen, notebook, and other stuff.

Hope this helps!

i will check back after the appointment in about 2hrs and let you know. thanks

Is the SF25SWAG code working? Do you have to type sf25swag (all lower case) to get it to work? It works if you see $25 credit in your Maven account.

i did just that i typed it manually and lower case. it appears to have worked because i got in touch with a doctor who actually cared. ( that alone is amazing. ) but anyways i got lucky. i got still $5 credit so it appears to have worked for me. ( will update if/when i receive the swagbag ) thanks for all your effort it was not wasted i guarantee you that.

Just added an important update to my original post - please take a look. Thanks!

"You can only use this code before your first booking"

For those who have completed an appointment, how did it go? What do you think of Maven? How was the practitioner?

Have you received the swag bag?

Thanks so much!

i dunno about the swagbag too early but i am very happy with the result of the appointment. (VERY) thanks so much again !

update after checking email it asked for the addy ty agsinMaven Welcome GiftYour response has been recorded.

zip1212, I'm glad it went well!

its not going to be easy from here forward but i am not giving up. i am lucky to find this doctor even though it is not local to me i can always contact her. ( shes a REAL professional (( something i did not anticipate )) and believes in the old way of doing things still also so she is going to help me in a pro manner. )

I subscribed to this topic in the hope that anyone who has found a good nutritionist on Maven might respond to me (via Private Message). I am trying to find a nutritionist for a friend who has mixed connective tissue disorder (i.e. autoimmune disorder with aspects of Lupus, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis). When conventional meds like steroid infusions are not working, maybe the "food as medicine" complementary approach is worth a try.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016