• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starting today, the first 20,000 people to enter the Marlboro Top Hand Sweepstakes each week are eligible to receive a free Swiss Tech Micro-Tech tool. Scroll down after watching video, and answering question under the "Promotions" tab.

https://www.marlboro.com

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
i am in for one, finally.

arlinda (Aug. 22, 2016 @ 1:01p) |

Arrived today. Very nice, compact and easy to store in a drawer.

slicchicfl (Aug. 24, 2016 @ 3:33p) |

mine arrived today and it is very nice.

arlinda (Aug. 29, 2016 @ 5:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I noticed this this morning and scored one for myself. It seems like a nice tool but will have to wait for it to arrive to be sure

Thank you.

Thank you OP!

I watched and answered the question but didn't see anything about the tool. Maybe they were over 20,000 already? Thanks OP

Doh - I went back and found it. I didn't scroll down last time - there is a box down and to the right to claim the tool.

Thank You Just claimed it

Gone this time.  Will have to try again next Monday. Thanks, OP.

I don't see anything about a top hand sweepstakes video....

All Claimed

All gone. Hope I get better luck next week.

GONE

These are back live again. Just got one.

Yes, live and also managed to get one..

In for one too, ty

site down for maintenance.

Mine shipped out already or at least the shipping label from Fedex was created and in process. Really quick time period

sojourn4me said:   Mine shipped out already or at least the shipping label from Fedex was created and in process. Really quick time period
 I received mine yesterday, one week after entering. It usually takes at leaet 6-8 weeks for me to receive any prizes from them. This is unprecedented.

Some product details:

Micro-Tech™ 6-In-1 - Swiss+Tech Products - Multi-Purpose Key Ring Tools  

www.swisstechtools.com/proddetail.aspx?pid=6  

Micro-Tech™ 6-In-1    
ST50022
Clamshell
MTTBS

The original Micro-Tool that took the nation by storm! This durable and precision crafted 6-in-1 tool includes pliers, wire cutter, wire stripper, sheet shear, and both Phillips and flat screwdrivers and weighs in at only 1.6 oz. The tool makes minor repairs, assemblies, installations, and hundreds of jobs an easy undertaking. The patented quick-release self-locking jaws keep this tool tightly secured to any key ring, eliminating the need for a belt holster. With a quick down turn of the legs, it’s released for use. This tool comes in ha ndy on the road and at home!  

1. #2 Flat Screwdriver
2. #2 Phillips Screwdriver
3. Precision Pliers
4. Wire Cutter
5. Wire Stripper
6. Sheet Shear
7. Bonus! 1/8” Rule Markings  

Specifications...
Product Size: 1-7/8” x 1” x ¼” Folded
Product Weight: 1.6 oz.
Patent No. 5,491,856
Model Number(s): MTCSS

Limited Lifetime Warranty   

Looks like they start over every monday at noon.

Next bunch are on August 08.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP,I just requested my free Swiss tool & will rec in 1 to 2 weeks!! 

Got mine! It is a cool little tool!!

looks like all the free tools have been claimed

You've got to be super lucky to be there on Monday at the exact time it goes live as they're gone in a matter of seconds. 

mine showed up today. it looks great. awesomeness

Finally got one today!

i am in for one, finally.

Arrived today. Very nice, compact and easy to store in a drawer. 

mine arrived today and it is very nice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017