Free pocket Constitution

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ACLU Pocket Constitution of the United States | ACLU Official Store - American Civil Liberties Union
Disclaimer
To get a pocket copy of the Constitution mailed to you free of charge.
Go to this website https://shop.aclu.org/product/ACLU-Pocket-Constitution-of-the-United-States
Use coupon code "POCKETRIGHTS" (all CAPS). Offer valid through November 8, 2016
Everyone in the U.S. should know their rights.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Well, now it's 3 weeks for shipping. Doesn't say 3 weeks from when. I have a feeling that they will modify that estimate... (more)

MilleniumBuc (Aug. 10, 2016 @ 12:18p) |

Just received an email with the subject "Your Pocket Constitution Should Arrive by September 17th!"

Dear ShadowedBlade,

We... (more)

ShadowedBlade (Aug. 12, 2016 @ 5:10p) |

I just redeemed mine and I didn't need to use a code.

BeautifulPenguin (Aug. 20, 2016 @ 8:39a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can I have them send it directly to an acquaintance?

johnny98 said:   Can I have them send it directly to an acquaintance?

there is an option to send to another address.

This is cool. I saw someone on TV with one at one of the conventions recently and I thought "I would like one of those." Now I will have one at a terrific price. Thanks OP!

Free pocket constitution, but $12.77 shipping?!? Thanks, but no thanks.

not sure why I received red, but ok. I tried to do this numerous times & each time $12.77 was the lowest option on shipping. If I remember correctly, the highest was somewhere around $50.00. I live in Alabama, so unless it is the original constitution, I'm not sure why the high shipping. 

Shipping was free for me. Where are you shipping to? Kenya?

BankMan said:   To get a pocket copy of the Constitution mailed to you free of charge.
Go to this website https://shop.aclu.org/product/ACLU-Pocket-Constitution-of-the-United-States 
Use coupon code "POCKETRIGHTS" (all CAPS). Offer valid through November 8, 2016
Everyone in the U.S. should know their rights.

Unbelievable!! HE can afford it. I heard a lot of people are saying that. Believe Me.

wizwor said:   Shipping was free for me. Where are you shipping to? Kenya?

They're showing $12.44 shipping for me.

Directly from their site = Please keep in mind, the ACLU is a nonprofit. Shipping fees help offset the cost of processing your order. 

Item SKU Details Quantity Item Price Item Total
ACLU Pocket Constitution of the United States ACLU1787-PC Option: Single Constitution 1 $5.00 $5.00

Is this order a gift? No
Tax: $5.00
Standard Shipping
$0.00
$0.00
Discount: POCKETRIGHTS - 1 Free single Pocket Constitution (1 per customer)
($5.00)
Order Total: $0.00

ACLU Pocket Constitution of the United States
Option: Single Constitution
Subtotal $5.00
Shipping $0.00
Discount POCKETRIGHTS - 1 Free single Pocket Constitution (1 per customer) -$5.00
Tax $0.00
Total $0.00

Thanks, OP.

"Payment approved, sending to warehouse"

Order Details
SKU Description Qty Shipped Price Total
ACLU1787-PC ACLU Pocket Constitution of the United States 
Option: Single Constitution 
1 0 $5.00 $5.00
Subtotal $5.00
Shipping $0.00
Discount POCKETRIGHTS - 1 Free single Pocket Constitution (1 per customer) -$5.00
Tax $0.00
Total $0.00

Also, for those wanting this but not wanting to give out a phone number ... the order form allowed me to enter 0000000000 as my number.

Good post, thanks BankMan.

The only way to prevent the ACLU from sharing your information is to fill out and send in a form. In FAQ's: Q - "I do not want the ACLU to share my name and mailing address with other charities. What do I need to do to guarantee that? A- If you would prefer that the ACLU not share your name or mailing address with other charities, please fill out our No-Exchange of Name Form." I know I can give a fake name but they would still get my address. Although I'd like a copy, I'm not sure I want to get on any more mailing lists.

blouhaze said:   Free pocket constitution, but $12.77 shipping?!? Thanks, but no thanks.
  I got free shipping.  Are you outside the lower 48 or did you pick the wrong shipping option?

that was the lowest shipping option it offered me. I live in Alabama. I tried doing it over & each time got the same option. 

cragenpuff said:   
wizwor said:   Shipping was free for me. Where are you shipping to? Kenya?

They're showing $12.44 shipping for me.

Directly from their site = Please keep in mind, the ACLU is a nonprofit. Shipping fees help offset the cost of processing your order. 

For some reason it finally showed Free Shipping for me therefore I placed an order for one.......

Oops, BTW, Thanks OP........

All free with the codeword. Thanks!

I tried again & finally got free shipping, too. May of been a glitch in the matrix!

oos - SOLD OUT
**We apologize, but due to the unprecedented demand in response to our free Pocket Constitution offer, we are now completely out of stock and unable to continue the offer.

Feel free to browse our other items, such as our Bill of Rights bookmark.**

I wonder what are the odds that we get anything? A Sunday order, with a 5-7 business days for shipping, and 3 days later they are OOS and not running the promotion again.

I bet the FW effect got them, and they had no good system to track inventory. Hope I am wrong.

Well, now it's 3 weeks for shipping. Doesn't say 3 weeks from when. I have a feeling that they will modify that estimate again.

Just received an email with the subject "Your Pocket Constitution Should Arrive by September 17th!"

Dear ShadowedBlade,

We had no idea a 228 year-old book would become a bestseller over night!

Thanks to people like you, we ran out of our supply of pocket Constitutions in a matter of days (more than 100,000 orders, from all 50 states and 27 countries)!

We are hard at work reprinting and getting your order ready to ship. We expect to start mailing out Constitutions by the end of August and you should get your order by mid-September. So hold tight!

In the meantime, please accept this token of our appreciation: Browse the ACLU Shop (https://shop.aclu.org) and use the discount code THANKYOU and enjoy 20 percent off all ACLU clothing and accessories, including our new Pocket Constitution t-shirt, I'll Gladly Lend You Mine (https://shop.aclu.org/product/ACLU-Pocket-Constitution-Tee?a=eml...

Offer expires September 17th, Constitution Day, the day our nation celebrates the signing of this historic document!

Yours in liberty,

Lorraine and Brandon
ACLU

I just redeemed mine and I didn't need to use a code.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017