• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am guessing it expires 7/31

thanks OP

Doesn't seem to work on the Walgreens Android app. Anyone have luck with a regular browser?

Worked for me using Chrome on my Mac.

Expires 8/2

I got a free print from the local WalMart. The color rendition/quality was horrible. It was a waste of my time to be honest, even at FREE.

skylergirl said:   I got a free print from the local WalMart. The color rendition/quality was horrible. It was a waste of my time to be honest, even at FREE.
  Did you notice that this is for Walgreens not Wally World

I've had good luck so far with all the prints I've gotten. I'm sure the quality varies from store to store.

Oops. Typo on my part. Meant Walgreens.

I showed the tech at the store and she even tried to fix it on her monitor.  It looked great on her monitor.  Then when it printed out again, it still looked pretty bad. Even their own monitor wasn't calibrated to talk to the printer. 

Got it to work in Chrome on Android. I am out, so I figured the app would work. Quality definitely varies between stores because of their equipment. These free prints come up all the time, so just try all the stores around you until you find one that you like.

works for me on chrome pc browser. but didn't work on Walgreens mobile app

anticlawson said:   Expires 8/2
  Thanks.  I figured since the code was FREEDEAL731 that it expired 7/31.  Worked for me today.

Code is still working tonight.

Ended Aug 2. Deal now Dead

Good

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017