• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Swedish Fish Sample - FB Required
https://app.thesamplerapp.com/t/567/campaign

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sorry! All fish have been caught.
Our campaign is over. Enter your email below to stay up to date on upcoming promotions.

was this working whne u posted at 720pm 7-31-16? may I ask where u found this linK? thx

zjts said:   was this working whne u posted at 720pm 7-31-16? may I ask where u found this linK? thx

Yes, it was working when I posted the link. I as well as a few coworkers were able to get some. The link was found from Sampler.

I saw this post about an hour after the OP posted it, and saw the message wowe posted. A lot of these giveaways are gone within the 1st hour, you're lucky if you get one after the 1st half-hour once they go live. You also have to consider that the time this went live, and the time the OP posted it, are two different things. It may have been up on FB for some time prior to the OP's post, and most samples already claimed.

As they say in FWFS, "You snooze, you lose"!

I apologize to OP. my post came off wrong. What I was really ywondering is exactly what you posted :"It may have been up on FB for some time prior to the OP's post, and most samples already claimed. "

Sorry! All fish have been caught.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017