• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click on the "Create the Ultimate Weekend" box to claim your gift.

https://www.skoal.com

Member Summary

Multi-Function Utility Band
Thanks HouseWife1973
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
​Recd mine in todays mail 

MAHUERTA53 (Aug. 23, 2016 @ 4:36p) |

thkx

felinethegreat (Aug. 26, 2016 @ 9:34p) |

Weird product

tanner12oz (Aug. 29, 2016 @ 7:13p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

site down for maintenance

Thanks OP

Thank you OP!

Awesome, 6-8 weeks and I'll have a fancy strip of paracord. Thanks!

Thanks OP!

Gracias!

Actual  LINK.

Thanks,got one.

thanks got one. scout orienteering here we come.

Haven't tried for a freebie in a looong time.  Here's hoping this one comes!

forgot to update: i am in for one.

I have one on the way. Thank you for posting.

got it thanks

i got it thanks

Cast away

Thanks, OP

Thanks OP, not sure how I will use it other than to look manly and stuff.

Traumac said:   Thanks OP, not sure how I will use it other than to look manly and stuff.
  haha

​Thanks OP, will rec free gift in 2 to 3 weeks!! 

received email stating the gift has shipped.

Same here email came and said 1-2 weeks

Thank you

Thanks for the vote. Enjoy your gift.

It takes 3-6 weeks to arrive though.
Our delivery guys keep "scouting" Mancation trips.

Just received mine, and it has a built in bottle opener too.

Thanx razrbak, I wondered what that was on the band!!

I must be a complete idiot. I can't figure out how to get mine closed. I took off the keyring that was thru the end that would normally snap into the other end, but it's too big to fit together. Update, hubby is apparently smarter than me.

vanillapepsi2011 said:   I must be a complete idiot. I can't figure out how to get mine closed. I took off the keyring that was thru the end that would normally snap into the other end, but it's too big to fit together. Update, hubby is apparently smarter than me.
  I can not figure out what you do with this apart from hiking in woods and possibly not getting lost

I can not figure out what you do with this

I figure a utility band is kind of like a utility belt, so just ask Batman and Robin what to do with it.

vanillapepsi2011 said:   I must be a complete idiot. I can't figure out how to get mine closed. I took off the keyring that was thru the end that would normally snap into the other end, but it's too big to fit together. Update, hubby is apparently smarter than me.

I feel your pain my grandson was smarter than me! 

sojourn4me said:   
  I can not figure out what you do with this apart from hiking in woods and possibly not getting lost

Think of it as 12 feet of spare cord for when you end up with more victims than you anticipated.

there is a piece you need to take off then you will be able to wear it...

received mine yesterday.

got it and still trying to figure out the multi-use part: so far I can see it has a compass but that's about it!

Angels2000 said:   got it and still trying to figure out the multi-use part: so far I can see it has a compass but that's about it!
  The other plastic part in the middle is a bottle opener.

Got mine, so next time I'm lost in the woods with a beer bottle, I'll be good to go!

​Recd mine in todays mail   

thkx

Skipping 1 Messages...
Weird product

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017