• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Edit: Someone posted a link to SD (pulled by mods) which discussed this. It appears it is probably a spammy site. Going to leave it here as a warning since other freebie sites have it up with no updates. I am pulling the link to site though.

Ran across this and am surprised I haven't seen it posted here yet.
Looks like it has been going on since beginning of July

We’ll send you a box of free goodies and all you do is let us know what you think. Shipping is Free. No credit card required EVER!

Hurry we are sending Goodie Boxes out on a daily basis.
=0.7rem(US Residents Only)

Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Aug. 4, 2016 @ 7:46pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

gave it a shot. thx

that sucks, but as long as it's only email & not something in my mailbox I have to throw away, I don't care. I never use real names or the email addresses I actually use in my life.

I signed up for this before they had even started releasing boxes and it seemed like everyone would qualify when they did. So far I haven't "qualified" and yet they email me spammy offers almost everyday. Then once a week they email me answering questions I may have to say that they add new boxes all the time but I don't always qualify but to keep waiting. So you may one day receive a box, but don't hold your breath.

So far they only have sent boxes to YouTubers to gain credibility and people complaining as of today. They sent a bit more affiliate solo emails than PINCHme does..

whew im glad i didnt sign up for this one

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016