• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
~~Williams Sonoma Free Technique Class Summer Pizza Party 8/28
Summer Pizza Party
SUNDAY, AUGUST 28 Discover all the amazing things you can do with the innovative tool known as the Spiralizer, which transforms fruits and vegetables into shoestrings, ribbon noodles, angel hair strands and more. You can create gorgeous dishes with just a turn of the handle!  Pizza is perfect for casual get-togethers, and with all the summer produce that’s ripe and ready, you’ll have lots of options for wonderful toppings. Just set out the ingredients and let everyone assemble their own pies. We’ll also share make-ahead tips so you can relax and enjoy the party. 
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/pages/store-events/store-events/t...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sounds interesting. Would love to learn few. Without fail will take part in it

Part of your post relates to the Spiralizer class on the 21st. Which is not free but has a cost of $20. The summer pizza party,however,is free.

Thanks for catching that. I started copying that one and then realized they were charging $20 for that class. When I copied the pizza post, it didn't take. Here is is the free pizza event.

Pizza is perfect for casual get-togethers, and with all the summer produce that’s ripe and ready, you’ll have lots of options for wonderful toppings. Just set out the ingredients and let everyone assemble their own pies. We’ll also share make-ahead tips so you can relax and enjoy the party. which is on 8/28.

These technique classes are great. They demonstrate and give you a sample of what was made and you get 10% off on products and other items (but there are some restrictions) in the store after the class.

I love them because our local store has some kind of cooking going on every Saturday.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016