• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PeroxiClear Solution Trial Offer | PeroxiClear Advantage
Disclaimer

Member Summary
According to H4F, you have to select Clear Care Plus to qualify for free sample, otherwise you will be offered a savings coupon.* This information is lacking in the OP, as users must choose from a selection of choices, in which you are offered coupons or samples. 

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just get coupon.

Save $2.00 off your next purchase of PeroxiClear!

Fill out the form below to receive your coupon and experience the PeroxiClear Advantage. get coupon
Thanks! You’re ready to get the PeroxiClear Advantage!

You will receive your PeroxiClear coupon via email shortly. Print your coupon to use at your favorite retailer, and get ready to experience all the benefits of PeroxiClear.

If you have already tried PeroxiClear, share your experience with us. Tell us how it has improved your lens wearing experience!

^^^ There is a now archived thread by CindyLouWho2 where I addressed this. I'm posting it again here. I don't know why so many freebie boards/blogs miss this important detail.

According to H4F, you have to select Clear Care Plus to qualify for free sample, otherwise you will be offered a savings coupon.* This information is lacking in the OP, as users must choose from a selection of choices, in which you are offered coupons or samples.

*Added to QS.

thanks

received my full size bottle in the mail today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017