• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Purina Offers
Disclaimer
Get a FREE sample of Purina Beneful Dry Recipe for Dogs Offer valid thru 12/31/2016 or while supplies last.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can't get this to submit for some reason on FF. Tried turning off ad block but submit button is just dead. Notice the "state" box doesn't turn green like the others after filling it out.

no problems for me.. thx

My dog thanks you.

I know a lot of folks don't think to check out Contests & Sweeps, but Purina is having another one of their fantastic instant win contests. I have won something from just about every one. Recently won a dog prize pack, and the following day I won the cat one. I don't have a dog, so I will donate to a local rescue, so play both even if you only have one, and donate what you don't need. https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/contests-and-sweepstakes/151641...

Thanks SweetClover.

You can also (usually) donate to a local food bank. Lots of times they get overlooked, but people who use food banks usually need help feeding their pets, too. That's where my local pet store and shelter have suggested giving to. Thanks for sharing both offers!

Owly01 said:   You can also (usually) donate to a local food bank. Lots of times they get overlooked, but people who use food banks usually need help feeding their pets, too. That's where my local pet store and shelter have suggested giving to. Thanks for sharing both offers!

Yes, some food banks do accept pet food donations, so I would suggest contacting them and find out. I do know that many rescues need help too, they don't turn away any dog or cat, and they rely on donations to cover expenses. Some of them are barely surviving. At any rate, play and donate what you can't use, to whoever you can, be it the food bank or your local non-profit rescue. 

Run out of samples

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017