Free Nikwax Sandal Wash Sample

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Nikwax | Web Quiz - Win Nikwax Product s
Disclaimer
http://www.nikwax.com/en-us/webquiz/index.php?utm_source=Nikwax%... 

You can request Nikwax Samples every 2 months - you have to answer the questions correct, but if you don’t, you can change your answers and try again until you get them right. 
Use the clues - they give all the answers.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can request all you want, but they won't ever send the samples.

Don't waste your time.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get them for years.  I try again a couple times a year, but never get anything.

slappycakes said:   You can request all you want, but they won't ever send the samples.

Don't waste your time.

What's all that stuff I knocked over in my closet yesterday?  I've only done the quiz a couple of times a year when I think of it, like the post preceding this one also indicated.

I have been receiving these samples since 2007. They always  come. If your answers are wrong try again. IIn the past the samples came in jars or bottles, now they co me in foil packets. I like the cleaners and proof for down vests the best.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017