Free Walmart Baby Welcome Box

Archived From: Free Stuff
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.walmart.com/cp/1229485

Click sign up now under the welcome box section and fill out the form to get a Free WalMart Baby Welcome Box

Member Summary

Baby Welcome Box
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! I'm still waiting on my Sam's Club box so hopefully I'll actually get this one!

Hello deshibedeshi,

You will need to contact WalMart to find out when your welcome box will arrive. Besides showing the current deals, our site does not have any involvement in the purchase or shipping of the items.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact a staff member for help.

Have a great day!

Thanks MrsGuin.

OOS

same thing i got momma36.

Sold Out

We're sorry

The offer you have requested is sold out.

OOS? but, they got some new addresses? wtg marketing...

I wonder if they will have any more free boxes later on??

Anyone get theirs yet?

falconcrest said:   Anyone get theirs yet?
  I haven't received this one or the one from Sam's Club

Received this yesterday. 1 mam bottle, 1 mam pacifier (newborn), 1 pkt Ensueņo baby detergent., 1 Cetaphil Baby wash (travel size), 1 Dr. Smith Diaper Rash ointment (travel size).

It came today.

The offer is back up! Finally got to order one today! Hurry!

**NOT mobile friendly! You cannot view the 'Welcome Box' option from a mobile device, so please access the form desktop/laptop. Or if you are an experienced mobile user go to browser and click "View as Desktop" and other works too!

This is great. I am going to use this in a Secret Santa for a co-worker! -JepJepJep

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017